1.09.2009

I Like "Boobies"

JK: Mom? I watch boobie.
Me: (slightly alarmed) Boobie? What do you mean boobie?
JK: (yelling) I. Watch. A. BOOBIE!
Me: JK, what is a boobie?
JK: (running to the DVD player screaming at the top of his lungs) A BOOBIE!!!
Translation: boobie=movie
After turning a boobie on for my sweet and oh-so-patient little man...
JK: (happy as a lark) Mom, I like boobies!
Spoken like a true boy....
I just love his little tootsies. JK took after the toe curlers in my family.

post signature

30 tweets and twitters:

Tara said...

Men...they're all the same... LOL

So cute...if it makes you feel any better my boy says he likes boobies too...same kind of boobie as your little guy...too cute!

Christie said...

Hilarious! And please tell me that you have a site meter that will tell you all the crazy things people google to find you. You are SO going to get some wackos with this post. Hee hee hee.

Kristen said...

He was true to his little man self and didn't even know it. What men doesn't love a boobie now and then. (Did I just type that?!) Funny post!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Ha ha!! My little guy likes the real thing...thus one of the reasons I haven't told him what they're called--I don't want him hollering anything in the middle of Target!

Your blog redesign is adorable. I'm sure it is old news, but I'm finally getting back in the swing of things and this looks so fantastic! :)

~ Sarah

Anonymous said...

HEHEHE!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

At least he doesn't wail about wanting his "dirty" book in public...mine is obsessed with construction equipment and loves a book called "I'm Dirty". Said request gets some interesting looks while we are out and about...

PN

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

That is hilarious!! Someday he might mean "boobies" but let's not think about that yet! You definitely have to write that down so you can tell the story at his wedding! :)
Carrie

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Love it! That's just too too cute!

April said...

Oh, that is too funny, Rae! Boys will be boys, right? Ha! Have a good one!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

That is so FUNNY! Aren't kids hilarious?!

Daphine said...

Too funny! Oh my goodness! Thanks for the laugh!

Have a great weekend!

Kacey said...

That is so sweet. I love it. What a great picture too! Don't you just love the words that come out of their mouths? Some make us laugh and some just melt our hearts.

Pedaling said...

his toes are sweet and his language cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi hi hi ... he likes boobies. Who doesn't?

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I hope for your sake he doesn't yell that in the electronic section of the store. You might get a few strange looks.

Jo said...

That's one for the baby book! Too cute.

Jo

Cheryl said...

Fantastic. That totally made my morning.

Christy said...

That's classic. Thanks for my laugh for the day!

Kristen said...

so funny! I adore your little boy- he is so cute.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

So, so cute! I've been out of the loop for awhile, but enjoyed catching up on your Site. Lots of lovely things to read, think about and see. Good luck with the Ugg project.... : )

Em said...

How cute! I curl my toes like that too ;) We have to be related somehow!

...for all eternity said...

At Kohls toay they were having a major sale so I tryed on a swim suit. Swim suits in January you may ask? Yes, for like $7 but I had SH with me. I changed into it and while he was distracted under the fitting room door. I was talking out loud trying to decide if I wanted it when SH poked my "boobie" and said, "don't let that show." "Oh, you're right" I said trying not to laugh.

Traci said...

Great story to always remember!!!

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

That's hilarious!

Shell in your Pocket said...

LOL!
-sandy toe

Kasey said...

that is sooooo funny! I found your blog through a friends. I hope you don't mind.

I also read your post about the UGGs. I have a pair and they are so not what they are all cracked up to be. They have basically turned into a $120 pair of house shoes for me. I know...sad!

Merand said...

Hilarious! At least you cleared up that mystery. :)

Erica said...

He is the most fabulous little guy around! I love it!

RoverHaus said...

It starts pretty young, doesn't it?

My three year old son asked me to draw him boobs in church last week. Except he wasn't talking about movies.

(posted by a blog follower and not a weirdo finding this through a web search)

Our Complete Family said...

Hey hun! I'm back and boy did I miss some fun posts on your blog! This one takes the cake though.
I was giggling trying to keep it down so I don't wake the baby!
Too funny! Boys are hot messes, hu?!? ;)
Hugs, Les