1.23.2009

My Shining Knight

I know somewhere out there in blog land there is a "Husband Rocks" type of carnival. For some reason I'm thinking it's on Friday. Whether it is Friday or not I just have to say, "My husband rocks!"

Last night I was completely and utterly frustrated and DK, my knight in shining armor, came to my rescue.

For Christmas I received Photoshop Elements and was finally using it for the first time this week. I was desperately trying to design an invitation for Kenners' upcoming baptism but was having very little success. Before I could throw my computer against the wall DK calmly (he's always so calm and composed) helped bring my design to life.

We make a great team.
I would truly be lost without him!

post signature

18 tweets and twitters:

Daphine said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! How sweet! Love the pic of you guys! Lovely!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Love this post and the pic!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of you guys! I get frustrated with things like that. I am glad that he calmly helped you and you got your project done!

Jenni said...

Hi Rae~
This is such a sweet post, and I love the picture of you two. You make a wonderful couple! :) I hope this is a great weekend for you. :)

A New England Life said...

Rae,

Photoshop is very frustrating, so don't feel bad. Someone else I know has Elements and doesn't use it because they can't understand it. I have Photoshop 7.0, a very advanced program, and if it weren't for my daughter I too would know next to nothing.

A tip: my daughter learned most everything she knows by tutorials on YouTube!

My hubby is like yours. Very calm and helpful. He always helps me when I'm about to lose it too! lol! Gotta love a man like that ; )

Sharon

Unknown said...

You guys are adorable!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Beautiful photo of the two of you!

I bought PSE late last year and I'm struggling to learn it. I'd really like to do digital scrapbooking with it. I've tried online tutorials...and I'm still at square one with it.

duchess said...

Very nice picture.
I'm not much on Photoshop either.
It frustrates me to no end.

Lisa said...

It amazing that men can ever figure out how to deal with us, but I'm glad they do!

Photoshop does so many things but because of that, there is a large learning curve. When I first got it I checked a couple tutorials out from the library. I highly recommend the one from Scott Kelby (Amazon)

Traci said...

I am right there with you- Husbands do ROCK!!!
Glad you knight in shining armor was able to save you!

April said...

Great picture, Rae!

RoverHaus said...

A couple of thoughts.

1) Your husband does rock.
2) He really rocks if he can do anything to improve upon one of your designs!
3) There is a carnival for rocking husbands, but it is top secret and involves a whole lot of The Simpson's reruns.

RoverHaus said...

A couple of thoughts.

1) Your husband does rock.
2) He really rocks if he can do anything to improve upon one of your designs!
3) There is a carnival for rocking husbands, but it is top secret and involves a whole lot of The Simpson's reruns.

RoverHaus said...

A couple of thoughts.

1) Your husband does rock.
2) He really rocks if he can do anything to improve upon one of your designs!
3) There is a carnival for rocking husbands, but it is top secret and involves a whole lot of The Simpson's reruns.

RoverHaus said...

A couple of thoughts.

1) Your husband does rock.
2) He really rocks if he can do anything to improve upon one of your designs!
3) There is a carnival for rocking husbands, but it is top secret and involves a whole lot of The Simpson's reruns.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Thank goodness for patient and kind husbands! You guys are adorable!

Tara said...

Don't you love having a man like that? I'd be lost w/out mine too.

I got PS for Christmas too!!! Can't figure the dang thing out....going crazy! But i did find www.picnik.com it rocks!

The My Husband Rocks is on Friday here at the Great Adventure http://honestandlasting.blogspot.com/

Our Complete Family said...

You make a great team and a cute team! So glad he could save you and help with the invites!!! He does ROCK!!!