I am NOT a photographer. I do not have the eye nor the patience.

Do you see JK's hand sneaking into the photo on the left?
I have the tendency to make my subject matter very, very sad...

And then they gleefully run away from me!

Where is Deon when I need her?!
(Kenners in her baptism dress~her baptism is 2 weeks from today)





20 tweets and twitters:
ahh she looks sooo sweet!! I would love to get a great camera and be able to take great shots!
How pretty she looks...my girls do me the same way when I try to take their picture! :)
Oh me oh my. What a darling little Kenners you have on your hand there! Her dress is beautiful.
Love the little hand! THAt is our house!!!
Even though you think you may not have the skills, that picture turned out way cute! I think it's darling that JK was trying to sneak in, my kids are always trying to do that too! I still can't believe Kenners is going to be 8!!
I really love those photos! What a pretty baptism gown!!!
I've got a question for you (and for anybody else!)...I need advice!
http://thelopsidedhouse.blogspot.com/2009/01/paint-or-stain-that-is-question.html
Have a great weekend!
She is beautiful! And that gown is amazing!
Her baptism dress is very pretty!
I think the pictures are great!
You are off to a great start. Try standing a little further back (2 feet or so) and then cropping in Photoshop (first duplicate the origianal photo by right clicking on the layer). Then select from the "enhance" menu at the top, Auto Adjust. THen back in the layer menu, where you see that half gray/half white circle, select brightness/contrast and play with it. There are a bunch of cool stuff you can do with PS Elements. You can even change the pic to b/w by selecting saturation in the circle and sliding the saturation bar all the way to the left. Oh, and anytime you dont like what you changed, use CTRL + Z to delete the last change.
Cute little girl!
Your daughter is too cute! Boys will be boys won't they? Hope you were able to get the perfect shot of your lovely little lady : )
Sharon
Love the dress and the photo shoot!
I can't believe this! I too had a emotionally scarring incident with trying to take family photos and was going to blog. Hmmm..are you going to think I'm a copycat?
Well, say what you will, your photos and your subject matter are brilliant!
I think the picture is cute! I love her baptism dress! I can't believe that she's going to be 8! Everyone is growing up way too fast. It's still hard for me to believe that my Chris is 6 and Anneli is going to be 4 in May!
She looks so pretty!
I couldn't be a photographer either...but secretly I wish I was!
The pics look adorable, Rae!! Thanks for the publicity, though!!! You are my #1 marketer! I will need it after our time in Auckland . . . especially with the crazy economy!!!
I am so excited for McKenna!!! She looks beautiful in her dress and she has always been such a sweet part of my days on Sunday. She is just a wonderful girl in every way. I am excited about her latest artworks!! I can't wait to put one in my house in the future!!!
Well, you may not be a professional, but Kenners looks absolutely precious in her pictures. What a lovely dress!
What a little cutie! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress! Never seen anything like it. Where did you find it?
OKay...this made me cry too...makes me realize how old my sweet daughters are getting. seems like yesterday they were 8....wow...how fast they grow.
She looks gorgeous in her special Baptism dress. And, I think you did a good job with your pics!
She's so beautiful, Rae! I love her dress! I can't believe our girls are getting baptized this year!
Post a Comment