
Evie not only plays the piano but she sings as well!
We've had the pleasure of watching little Miss EP for the past couple of days. Her and JK (or is it she and JK?) love to annoy each other! Yesterday morning I freaked a bit when I couldn't find them. Then I saw my closet door ajar, walked over and heard whispering. There they were in the back corner of my closet! It's fine for them to be hiding in there at 2 years of age....not so much when they're 16!






14 tweets and twitters:
It is She and JK.
And I love hearing little kids sing. You should record it for us. :)
Hilarious! I agree...what's fine at age two better not be happening at 16! I am glad to have a two year old now, that's all I can say!
Carrie
So much fun! We had a great time visiting yesterday. Can't wait for more musical adventures with our little ones!
HA! i so know what you mean!
They are so cute!
How CUTE are the muchkins....Did you have three of them to watch???? YOU are amazing. Grandpa and I have laughed our heads off about this.
Thanks for the blog...Grandma Neff in Arizona
What adorable pictures, Rae!!!
That is such a cute picture, what cute little kiddos!
How cute are they?
Adorable. I love the one with her singing.
Well, my son just turned 15 last week, so I have one more year to make sure that he knows we BETTER be able to find him. :)
Well, EP is DEFINITELY going through some JK and RAE withdrawals!!! Moms are just NOT as exciting as fun friends! You're the Best!!!:P
what cute pictures. and your blog design is so nice. love it!
How adorable is that? Too cute!
Oh my goodness...these pics are adorable!!! And I love little Evie singing...she looks like she's really belting it out. :) Ang
Post a Comment