12.05.2008

Purple Vase

an original oil crayon drawing
by
Kenners Evans
commissioned pieces available by request

post signature

20 tweets and twitters:

April said...

Wow...I think you just might have another Michelangelo on your hands! Cherish it always!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! That is beautiful. You have a very talented daughter!

Davisix said...

WOW, that's pure God given talent! I'm completely impressed!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Wow..that is so pretty!!! Love the vase!
-sandy toes

Susan said...

What a beautiful piece of art! I know what you could give family and friends for x-mas...paintings by Kenna

Melanee said...

Love, love, LOVE it!!! Love the black and the asymmetry, and the humor and the differing shades of green. Great stuff.

duchess said...

I love the artists use of color.
Very modern.

Anonymous said...

I knew she had "the gift" when I saw her drawings on your basement wall--- SO TALENTED!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew she had "the gift" when I saw her drawings on your basement wall--- SO TALENTED!!!!!!!!

Jan T. said...

What? That can't be true...you'd better have that child insured...she's the next picasso. Seriously, that is amazing! I love it!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

That really is awesome. Great talent-I would hang that in my house, for sure!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

LOVE IT!
:)

Daphine said...

Oh my goodness! This is so beautiful! It's totally impressive!

Anonymous said...

That is incredibe! What talent!

heather said...

That is fantastic! I love busting out a box or crayons and playing! (Not that I'm any good, but I LOVE it!)

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

It's beautiful! She's got some talent!

Merand said...

Love it! She's quite the artist. Very Cezanne - we'll be looking forward to seeing more.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

WOW, what talent! You know I LOVE the purple vase! ♥

Amy said...

So very pretty. Quite amazing!!! I love it!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

That is very nice! Are you going to frame it???