Welcome to my Christmas Home Tour
I am a day late and a dollar short
Boo Mama started her tour YESTERDAY
(I'm #763 on her Mr. Linky!!!!)
I just finished snapping a few pictures...
...I didn't get to the bedrooms or family room...
...maybe another day!

I love my star wreaths and have them on
every front window of my house

This is a framed copy of this year's Christmas card

Dining Room

Piano and fireplace garland

Jars filled with snow, stars, sticks and ornaments

Mercury trees with the girl's favorite candy in the star dish!

Feather wreath...can't get enough feathers!

My cute little green house that I found for such a steal!

Have I mentioned how much I love birds?

This is the funkiest bird ornament ever!
To see more Christmas bird passion click here!
That concludes today's tour!! Thank you for your rapt attention!
I have been willing myself NOT to get sick the past few days. I haven't been too successful.
I have been fighting my two year old on several different issues. Not having any success there either!
I haven't bought DK anything for Christmas yet. It is stressing me out beyond belief!
I haven't baked a thing for next week yet. As a matter of fact we have no food in the house right now. What are fresh fruits and vegetables? It's been so long since we've had any I can't recall what they are!! Must get to the grocery store!
The weatherman is reporting snow tonight....YAY! I'm hoping to find a white blanket outside my window tomorrow morning!







31 tweets and twitters:
Your home looks beautiful and I love so much of what you've done! The star wreath was awesome and I would like to have a little green house like yours! Thanks for sharing your home with all of us!
Merry Christmas from Punta Gorda!
-Kim
ah man, it's been raining here for a couple hours at a time. and i was just thinking if it were a little (or a lot) colder, it'd be snow. =[
stop rubbing it in. =P
Cute and I love your little green sparkly house. I see them and wish I had one!!! Your home looks wonderful!
Blessings,
Debbie
I really like your decorating style. The front porch and that cute little green house are my favorites, but I love it all!
I love it all, thanks for sharing your beautiful home with us.
Love Your Style!!! Your home is beautiful, and inviting...I also am fighting with a two-year old. Somedays, I win, and somedays...well, I'm sure you know!!!
Looking forward to snow? You and me both, Rae! I need the break. If not, I have to teach seminary tomorrow and have not worked on the lesson yet....too many other things to do.
everything looks great! I am in panic mode too I have hardly bought anything!
I enjoyed the tour! All wonderful!
Your home looks so festive. You have great style.
I sent my husband out Christmas shopping for himself last week. At least now he's getting exactly what he wants.
You have such unique Christmas decoration. Everything looks beautiful. I also love the star on the front door.
Sorry I missed you in New York. Maybe another time. I really want to go back!
Everything looks beautiful! Thanks for taking me on a tour. I really enjoyed it! I think we're all getting stressed out about now. I know I am!!! lol!
so pretty and i love your decorations!
Everything looks beautiful, Rae! Thanks for the tour.
Beautiful!
I love everything.
your house is gorgeous!!! i love it all. especially that stocking and feather wreath.
and don't worry, i haven't bought my hubby anything yet either. plus i have anniversary to worry about right after christmas in january!!! aaahhhhh!!!!
OMG, everything is gorgeous! Can I come live with you? :) And I'm with you, I am hoping for snow too!!
Your house looks great! You can come decorate mine anytime. And I was a little displeased with the snow we got last night.
Everything is beautiful and so tastefully done. Please don't stress yourself. I know it's hard this time of year, but there's joy to be found underneath all that bustle. You'll get it done.
Thanks for sharing your lovely home with us.
Merry Christmas from She Lives!
I'm coming to your home for Christmas...make room for 7!
Beautiful! I love your star wreaths, and your stocking too! Thanks for the ideas with the glass jars. you had lots of goodie ideas!
Thanks for the pics - the house looks so festive! I love the way you intertwine the natural with your Christmas decorations. Just when I think I've had good ideas, I see something else wonderful you've done and I've just got to copy!
Cheer up - they won't be two forever!
Everything looks beautiful!
Everything looks beautiful!
Love the bucket and your porch! Beautiful decor :)
Love the pictures and hope to see more! I heart your star wreath and the stocking!!!
Love decorating for the holidays and my tykes do too!
your home looks beautiful.
and regarding the stress expressed in your last paragraph....would it make you feel any better knowing i'm right there with ya!
Your home is beautiful...you really have a gift for decorating.
Hey...I remember that cute house you got at such a great price...and then the clerk corrected the price on the rest, right?
Hope you're feeling better.
Rae, It all looks FABULOUS! You had me at the front door girly!
Hugs, Les
How beautiful! I love that peacock stocking and the fireplace garland. How can you keep candy on the table? My girls would empty the bowl!
Ooh, Rae, I love it!! Especially the bird hook!!
Elise
Post a Comment