12.11.2008

Boyishness

Look who is here for a visit....Stitch, my 4 year old nephew!
He is absolutely hysterical.
Here is a sampling of what I've heard the past two days:

The Disney movie, Hercules, came on TV and Stitch exclaims, "Oh look, Hershey Kisses is on! I love that movie!"

When I was getting JK dressed in his jammies after his bath Stitch came over, looked at JK and said, "Auntie, his pee-pee is SMALL!"

I asked Stitch if he would like to take a bath. He answered no. I said that was fine but he needed to change his underwear. He responded with, "Auntie, I never change my underwear!"

After our shopping trip at Target we stopped at their Pizza Hut Express for lunch. When I asked what type of soda Stitch wanted to drink he said Diet Coke (how can I not LOVE this kid?!). I asked him why he wanted Diet Coke and not something like Hi-C. "Auntie, don't you know Diet Coke scares away hiccups?" Well, no...I did not know that. This logic might explain why I hardly ever have hiccups. With the amount of Diet Coke I chug they are way too scared to bother me!

Stitch asked me if I knew why he called me "Auntie". I answered, "No. Why do you call me Auntie." Stitch replied, "Because that's your name!" Well, duh...I should have known that!!

This afternoon I took JK to get his haircut. Have I mentioned how much I love Garrett, his barber? He is the best! Earlier this week I e-mailed this picture to him:
I asked Garrett if he could replicate this uber-cute hair-do on JK...

...I think he did a fantabulous job!

post signature

27 tweets and twitters:

Natalie said...

That is the cutest little boy haircut EVER!! (Not to mention the CUTE BOY!!!) I always love it when kids tell you exactly what's on their mind... even if the truth hurts!!:P

Crystal said...

What a super cute nephew you have! I love how honest little kids are. I also totally love JK's new haircut! How handsome!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

LOVE the haircut!!! I wonder if I can do that on my two year old-It is always sticking up anyway...
Your nephew is a stich, for sure! He is super funny!!!

Sandy said...

pretty handsome guys!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Your nephew and JK are adorable! He did a great job on the haircut, and your garland is beautiful, feathers and all. I didn't have many feathers, so I used what I had. Have a wonderful weekend. Jackie

Ashley said...

that is too cute!! my 4yr old would LOVE to have his hair like that!!!

Unknown said...

how cute is he!

Shell in your Pocket said...

So cute...what a cute cut...how fun!
-sandy toes

Screwed Up Texan said...

What a little darling! Bless his little heart he is so funny...some days are great with them. You seem to be a good Auntie yourself. I am sure he is happy to have gotten that fantabulous haircut from his barber.

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut. It is so GQ! Your nephew is adorable!

Our Complete Family said...

Oh my gosh~ you are totally my blog princess in shining armour! Bryce wants a 'sticky upey hairdo' that he can use his new zoo hair gel in. This photo is it girly! He has an apt on Saturday morning. You ROCK!!!
Now, about your nephew. Oh my gosh he says the most fun things. Love that!
Merry December sweetie~ Les

Rhonda said...

If only Elijah did not have the ultra thick, straight as a board, hair... he so wants that very cut. Alas, he settles for "blah" as he puts it.

diane said...

JK's makeover is a huge success.

Unknown said...

THat picture of JK is incredible. What a cutie!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Awwww....your nephew is so cute! Kids say such funny things! It cracks me up listening to my girlies.

Your son is adorable!

Tara said...

Love the hair cut...going to take that with me to our barber...the boys are going tomorrow! perfect timing....as for Stitch...I have one of those! They're adorable and even more so when I see him sneaking sips of my Diet Coke....that would be his fav drink too! Adorable!

Merand said...

I absolutely love JK's hair! It is so super-stylish. But now you have to do his hair in the morning AND the girls AND your hair. You might have to go into hair-styling for a business! Stitch is super-cute. Just think of what JK will say in a few years... :)

Nancy said...

I love that you emailed your barber.

My husband once took a picture with him to show his barber what he wanted his hair to look like. It didn't go over well. I think we go to too low end of barbers, we should probably pay more than $8 for a haircut. Oh well. Right now he's thinks he's growing a mullet for fun. He'll be surprised when I buzz it in his sleep if it ever gets that long.

April said...

First of all, I love the haircut! So very cute! Secondly, your nephew is a riot! I sure bet he keeps you on your toes!

Kristen said...

Your nephew is really cute and I love JK's haircut and style!!

Daphine said...

LOL reading about your nephew! So funny!

Any oh my GOODNESS! I love the haircut! JK is such a cutie!

Have a great weekend friend!

Melanee said...

Unbelievably ADORABLE little JK!!! Love the cut!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Thanks for all the great laughs. Can Stitch come to our house for a few days? : )

Ellen said...

What cute little guys! Love JK's new cut!

Em said...

He did a great job at recreating the MJ "doo" - Love the spikes!

duchess said...

Cute haircut & nephew. He's a mess.

Anonymous said...

Your nephew is just too funny! What a fun kid to have around. And JKs haircut is adorable! He looks so cool!