I can sooooo relate to this!
Two years ago we added another bathroom.
MY bathroom!
It's MY spa...unfortunately the children seem to forget that as soon
as I lock that door and step into the jacuzzi tub!


Posted by Rae at Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Labels: Baby Blues, Being a Mama
17 tweets and twitters:
Too funny!
Baby Blues are great! This one is definitely on target! hehe
Isn't that the truth!
Good luck with getting your spa time.
So True! So True! Are our kids related???
-sandy toes
I hear you!
My girls are older now but I remember there father would be home and they would still come in to bug ME while I was in the bathroom, trying to enjoy some peace and quiet. I feel for you.
Oh, how true this is!!
I love it :)
Never fails, does it, Rae? Same exact scenario at my house!
Didn't you know they are each born with the 'Mom's in the bathroom' radar innately installed in their little brains!
Also and'Mom's on the phone, it is ime to ask a million questions!'
Enjoy your new bathroom:-)
Happy New Year, Rae!
Oh a bath sounds wonderful right now. You could always hand cuff the kids to their beds. Just kidding!
LOL...its funny that you should have this comic on here about taking a nice, relaxing bath! I actually enjoyed one this weekend! I had just gotten in from work and the girls wanted to watch a movie so I told them after my bath! I actually started a trend because the girls wanted to take one after me!
My kids are usually the ones in the jacuzzi tub while I bang on the door for them to turn the water off!! I need to reverse that somehow.
Have a Happy New Year.
Blessings, Edie
Hi Rae~
This is something I try to tell my kids~ that someday they are going to really, REALLY want to take a nice, long bath and they won't be able to!(Instead their kids will be the ones in the bathtub, unhappy they must take a bath!)
I hope your Christmas was very merry and that you have a great New Year's! :)
Hee-hee...very cute!
I don't have kids yet but I can totally picture that will be me in a few years! :)
Baths=heaven!
lol! I can totally relate to this too!
lol! I can totally relate to this too!
We love Baby Blues at our house. I think my husband even loves it the most.
Post a Comment