12.31.2008

A Beautiful Ending

The snow is falling
Gently and quietly
Warm comfort food hot from the oven
Bright and Shiny New Beginnings Around the Corner

Wishing you a Beautiful, Gentle, Shiny and Bright New Year!

post signature

22 tweets and twitters:

April said...

Same to you, Rae! Hope 2009 is a great year for you and your family!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Wishing you a happy New Year, Rae!

Hope 2009 brings you much love and happiness!
-sandy toes

Carolina Mama said...

Happy New Year's Rae! You've got snow! :)

Pedaling said...

that was a Hallmark Card bloggy style

Scrapper Mom said...

Oh my!! I loved that. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

Happy New Year to you my dear friend. Feel to blessed to know you.

Traci said...

Back at ya! Now I just wish it would warm-up just a hair!!!

nanamoo said...

It looks beautiful! Happy New Year!

heather said...

You too!

April said...

Hi Rae!

I noticed your comment on Srapper Mom's blog about putting together a blurb book using some of your posts. I'm curious, but what exactly is that? I've seen somewhere where a person wanted to make a book out of all her posts to give to her children. I would love to do something like that, but don't really know where to begin. Any ideas? I appreciate it!

Our Complete Family said...

Happy almost 2009 to you, too, Rae!
I'll see you in blogland next year!!! ;)
Merry day wishes~ Les

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

It was great to meet you in '08 and looking forward another wonderful year in '09.
Happy New Year dear!

Daphine said...

Beautiful post!

Happy New Year friend!

duchess said...

Happy New Year!
Hope 2009 is wonderful for you & your family.

Anonymous said...

Rae,

Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year. Looking forward to blogging with you in 2009. :o)

Kim said...

Happy New Year to you Rae!!! New Beginnings indeed....

Ashley said...

the same to you!!!

happy new year,
ashley

...for all eternity said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! It's so good to hear from you :-)

Jenni said...

Hi Rae~
What a great post! I love the pictures. :) I hope you are having a wonderful New Year's holiday! :)
(Can I borrow some of your snow? Ours is almost gone now!) :)

Kim Hancock said...

I love the photos... looks like the perfect ending to the year and great beginning to a new year. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Emily said...

Happy New Year! Pretty pictures, yummy looking cookies too.

Unknown said...

Happy New year! Looking forward to another year of reading your blog!