11.22.2008

Say "Cheese"!

Christmas Picture Blooper #22
The girls are FREEZING and JK has had quite enough!

post signature

30 tweets and twitters:

Andy said...

But how cute are those little coats!

Davisix said...

I love these 'real life' shots. They're the best! :) Ang

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Love the baby!!! That is how it is at our house!! (Love the girls coats!)

Ashley said...

i totally feel your pain. we did the same thing today in the freezing cold!! everyones hands were RED from being so cold!

heather said...

Its so hard to get a good picture, huh!

Ashley said...

listen, when everything starts falling apart I resort to what I know works most of the time... bribery!!!! hey, you gotta stick with what works right? and once i made a promise, i had to follow through. if i had only known they were gonna pick CEC.

ellen said...

Was that today?! It was FREEZING!!! I took some family photos this morning and everyone had a red nose!

Daphine said...

Too funny! Sorry!
I LOVE the girls' coats. They are adorable!!!

Tricia said...

Did you see the matching shoes to those jackets? They are SO adorable.

Em said...

LOVE it ;) I'm all for keepin it real!

Lisa said...

Blooper? I say send it out! It's real life! Very cute!

Traci said...

Cute coats for sure! Did you do this today? It was f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g!!!
You guys are troopers!

Anonymous said...

Awww.... I love the picture. It's so real! You have a beautiful family.

Pedaling said...

christmas pics
always a trick

Our Complete Family said...

So funny Rae! Those kinds of shots do make the most fun memories though~ keeping it real!
The girls coats are wonderful!
Happy picture taking hun~ Les

duchess said...

How cute.
Taking the annual Christmas picture of the kids is always one of my favorite things to do. However, my joy does not spread to everyone else in my family - they hate it.
We always have so many bad shots before I get "the one".

CMB said...

Oh the joy of taking Christmas photos! Planning to do that this week...unfortunately it doesn't get any easier even when they are older!

April said...

How cute...AND the story of my life!! Except this year, things went pretty smoothly...miracle of miracles! You'll look back on this picture one day and smile...trust me! :)

Unknown said...

how cute! I wish I could get my family together to get one picute! Cant wait to see the finished product.

Rhonda said...

what? That is a perfect looking family if ever I saw one. NICE work. At least you're CUTE as well as cold.

Elise said...

Funny!! It is so hard to get a good photo of multiple people.
Elise

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I hope you got a good one! That's on my list for next week!

Tausha said...

those shots are always the funnest to get in the mail. Makes me feel so not alone in the this whole parenting thing!
I hope that use a blooper one.
I am sure that you are not like me, but I like to use a picture where I look good. You know, we are the most important ones anyway!!!

Merand said...

Love it! Yesterday was also our Christmas picture taking day. Could we have picked a colder day for outside picture??? I'm still not sure that the picture we chose is the best but we weren't going to be spending anymore time sitting around outside!

Liza said...

Welcome to my world, I have about 54,000 pictures like this :)

Left you something at my place! Come on over and see!

Technonana said...

Hey Rae... everyone looks excited!!! I love it... it's great to catch them just like they are!!!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Reminds me of our family photos!

diane said...

Yeah, but you look good. That's all that matters.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. I'm on the East coast too. From MA, but we live in NH now. Cool blog.

Jenni said...

Hi Rae~
You got to love it! It can be so hard to get a picture with everyone in the family smiling happily! :)
Have a great night!