I'm trying. Really I am. Last week the Nester posted a Christmas garland tutorial. Easy peasy! Looked like a cinch. I couldn't wait to make and hang my gorgeous garland....

After 4 hours of entertwining garland fingers and
fluffing this is all I've got.
My birdies and feathers are standing by in the wings ready to take their place in my garland!
In other news, I've been busy, busy getting ready for DK's birthday (tomorrow) and trying to finish up all of my Christmas shopping. Still have a ways to go with these things as well! Basically I've been doing lots of everything but haven't finished anything!!






17 tweets and twitters:
Hey there! I know wht you mean running in circles doing everything but not finishing it rofl. Now don't hate me for disagreeing with ya..but your garland is gorgeous! It looks full and bushy just like they should so don't fret. Good luck with the birthday and Happy Birthday to your daughter. Happy Thanksgiving Rae!
Seriously I think it looks amazing! We are always are own worst critics. I can't wait to see your home in all it's Christmas decor!!!
And Happy Birthday to DK! And have a Fabulous Thanksgiving.
:)Rachel
Love the garland, I think it looks fab!
Hope DK has a great b-day and with you planning it, I am sure he will!
I think the garland looks great! I LOVE those sparkly birds!!!
Happy holidays, and birthdays!
I think your garland looks really good. I hope DK has a wonderful birthday tomorrow. Tomorrow is also Cade's birthday.
Gorgeous garland! I would be so completely thrilled if my garland turned out like that !
Happy Thanksgiving!
:)
I think it looks great! I can't wait to see the other decorations!
I love what you did...Look so good!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, Rae!
-sandy toes
Looking good so far! You're already ahead of me for sure.
Happy Thanksgiving!
i feel ya. we just got down all the christmas boxes tonight. fun times at home :) and i think your garland looks great!
It's beautiful, Rae!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I think it looks wonderful! You are way ahead of me. I haven't started the parade of bins housing our Christmas decorations. I'm holding out for Thanksgiving then I'm breaking it all out!
Jo
Wow, I think your garland is gorgeous so far! :) You're doing a great job on it! And I chuckled at what you said about doing a lot of things but not finishing anything! That is just like my life right now! (You are not alone!)Hang in there! :)
You just described what I'm going through in a nutshell girly! Doing a lot but nothing finished to show for it!!! ;)
I think your garland is lovely. It looks wonderful. Don't be so hard on yourself hun!
Have a super turkey day!!!
Hugs, Les
Your garland looks beautiful. You have done a great job so far. I hope DK has a great birthday!
It's coming together beautifully! You're way too critical. I can't wait to see the finished product. Good luck with finishing up everything.
Good for you for making the attempt! I never even try to copy the Nester. She is magic I swear. But yours looks terrific - great job!
Post a Comment