11.14.2008

Rainy Days Make for Good Nap Days

JK definitely has the right idea!

post signature

17 tweets and twitters:

Davisix said...

Amen! What a handsome little man! And I love that polka dotted pillow too.

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Aaaaaaahhh...That's so sweet. Actually, it's raining here too and I hope Ava goes down for a nap very soon. I think she might have other plans as she's racing around the house!

Ashley said...

i wish I was taking a nap right now!

Unknown said...

Aw I wish I was a sleep but I don't see that happening. I hope you have a great weekend!

April said...

Boy, do I second that! Your little boy is a doll! So innocent looking! Very sweet!

Drop by my blog on Sunday or Monday for a giveaway...it's my 100th post!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love to take naps!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Ah, he's so cute! It's rainy here today as well. Sleeping in on days like these or taking naps is FABO! I think he's got a neat idea! Maybe I'll join him!

Ashley said...

Rae, head over to my blog and see what hotness awaits you!

Jo said...

I second his great idea {what a cutie}! I SO needed a nap this afternoon. Too bad I couldn't convince my 4th graders that they too should have a little rest time!

Jo

Shell in your Pocket said...

Bless his heart..what a sweety in that warm fuzzy Gap sweater!
-sandy toes

Our Complete Family said...

Oooh...Don't you just love seeing them sleep and wonder what they're dreaming about? Gosh he's just too cute for words!
Enjoy your weekend ahead! Les

The Berry's Patch said...

Sweet!

diane said...

Nap days are good days!

The Donahue's said...

Aww..what a cutie! I love the pillow.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh so CUTE!! More than once my kids have asked me why I took so many pix of them sleeping. It's because they looked so angelic and I knew those moments were few and fast fleeting. Glad you took the opportunity. : )
M.L.

Lina ♥ C´est la vie said...

So sweet!
/Lina

Nancy said...

So cute. My bigger kids never take naps... stopped when they were still toddlers. So sad. I love naps. I love staying up late and sleeping in. Someday... (in like 20 years) I'll be able to do that again. :)