DHL just came and delivered my computer.
I almost kissed the delivery man smack on the lips!
819...
...That's the amount of items listed in my Google Reader.
I have my work cut out for me!!
So good to be back!!!

DHL just came and delivered my computer.
I almost kissed the delivery man smack on the lips!
819...
...That's the amount of items listed in my Google Reader.
I have my work cut out for me!!
So good to be back!!!

Posted by Rae at Monday, November 03, 2008
Labels: Me
16 tweets and twitters:
Welcome back!
Glad you're back and that you've got your very own computer again! Friday sounds good for shopping if we're all healthy. I'll email you!
YEAH!!! I have missed you!
Have fun catching up!
Hugs,
Melanie
happy for you!
Glad that you are back!!! Glad that your Apple arrived safely through DHL. We had a DHL driver steal ours. We request Fedex now if ours has to be sent in. Have fun catching up on your google reader!
Glad you are back! Yeaaa. New Computer! :) Always a good thing.
Oh, I'm so glad you're back...finally!! It's been much too long! :)
819? Oh my goodness. You know, I won't be offended if you hit that "mark all as read" button. I've had to do that a few times and I hate it (because I'm nosy) but it did feel good to start with a clean slate!
Missed you...glad you're back!
Yea for you!!!! and thanks for the comments. You've been busy reading, haven't you?
Welcome back!! Good luck on the catching up!
Happy, Happy Day!
Good to have you back! :)
Yea! I am so happy for you! :) And I am glad you're back!
Not having a computer is like missing an arm. Glad you have your arm back!
819? I would hit the mark 'em button!
Whew~ that is a lot of work ahead chica! Glad you're back up and running! Whoo hooo!
I've got 347! I feel your pain and I don't have the excuse of not having a computer! So glad you are back!
Post a Comment