11.03.2008

A Coat of Paint

Kenners: Mom, I love you so much.
Me: I love you, too.
Kenners: I especially love you when you have your makeup on!

post signature

21 tweets and twitters:

Kristen said...

Too cute. I love myself better when I have my make-up on too!

heather said...

How funny is that?

Pedaling said...

so cute.
it reminds me of something boo said to me years ago:

"Mom, I don't want to get old"
me: Why not?
Boo- Because it doesn't look so good!

kids are so funny and honest.
even though i am sure you are just as loveable and special even without your makeup on!

Christy said...

Ha! One day while getting ready for seminary, I decided to put some make-up on, which I rarely do. One of my students told me that I looked sick. When I questioned him on it, he then told me that I looked terrible! Last time I did that! It's good to have you back - I could always count on a daily post from you!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

How have I missed so many posts?? Haha, oh kiddos! :) Love 'em!

Daphine said...

Glad you're back! You've been missed!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Kids can say some of the funniest things!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Love the new look! How did you get a third column???

Too funny - did you ask her why?

duchess said...

How cute. Everyone loves me better with the makeup on.

Hope you're having a great Election Day!

April said...

That is the cutest! As they say, "Out of the mouths of babes." Actually, I like myself much better with makeup on, too! :)

Susan said...

Oh the sweet things our kids say to us! Glad you have your compy back!! I've missed you.

Traci said...

What a crack-up! Kids are sooo honest- it hurts!

Melanee said...

Hilarious! Clover has said similar things to me. Glad your computer is home at last...

Jenni said...

Hi Rae~
That is so cute! :) Kids are so honest, you just have to love it!
I hope you have a good day!

Tara said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Merand said...

So funny! I love it - just know that she meant it as a compliment - that you look fabulous!

Em said...

My daughter the other day told me I had "old hands"! She didn't even preface it with "i love you"... count your blessings :)

Ellen said...

LOL...only out of the mouth of babes! :)

Jan T. said...

Funny! Funny! Kids speak the truth. My 13 yr. old thanked me for dressing "cool" today when I came to pick him up from the Jr. High basketball game. So glad he approved!:)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

My girls tell me that I'm pretty without makeup but that I look "prettier" with it. Nice.

diane said...

My daughter recently told me I have helmet hair. Must be time for a new edgy haircut. I thought I already had one.