While the kiddo's and I were getting ready for church (DK had already left for early morning meetings) we looked out the window to see big, fat, wet snowflakes falling from the sky. The girls immediately planned on coming home and making snowmen and having a snowball fight.
Too bad this is all we received before it turned over to rain.

Christmas card blooper #153...

...we call it Sibling Lovin'





18 tweets and twitters:
Bloopers are the BEST!!! :-D
M.L.
cute pic! I love the door! (and his face!)
Very cute picture of your kids. Blooper pics are always the best. I hate it when it only snows a little. It's no fun!
Your blooper pics are the BEST! :)
We also got our first real snow fall of the year. Yippee!
I was looking forward to more snow too! I would like some for a white christmas and for Evie to see but I'm not looking forward to the shoveling. Love the pic of the kids!
Hey - send me an email (patton_ellen@hotmail.com) and I'll email you my holiday list of things to do.
Oh my gosh Rae~ the blooper pic is a hands down riot! You guys will have so much fun looking back on those in years to come and just cracking up laughing!!!
We had big snow flakes today, too, but then it quickly changed to rain. Bryce was so bummed. I was o.k. with that though. I am a wimp when it comes to driving in the snow but on days when I have nowhere to be...bring it on!!!
Happy almost a new week hun~ Hugs, Les
SNOW!!! lucky you. even if it didn't last long. and i love the funny pictures.
I was not sad to see the snow stop. We have to wait until midnight of Christmas Eve...
First Dusting...hehe I thought you had not dusted in a long time. I was going to get excited that someone else has the same issues.:)
That first dusting is the best!
-sandy toes
We got a littttle bit of snow yesterday, too. But it didn't stick. :( Cute site! I love it!
Would you believe that we actually got a few snowflakes today here in GA? It was the coolest thing! Of course, it's not nearly cold enough for it to stick around...darn it!
You Christmas photos are so cute! Trust me, we have had our share of bloopers over the years, too!
Sending hugs your way!
So lovin' the snow. I wish we could get some down this way but nothin'. I hope you enjoyed it while it was there.
I am jealous! We haven't even seen a dusting of the white stuff! I live in UTAH_the greatest snow on earth! Wonder where it is! Really starting to make me mad! Makes it hard for me to get into the christmas spirit!!!
I love the bloopers too. One year, much to the chagrin of my family, I sent out a blooper!
How CUTE are they!
FUN... to play in the snow... even if it is only a little... more will come!
ENJOY!
Fifi
This is just about what our first snow looked like this year. And by the time we got home from church it was gone. The kids were so sad.
I'm about to embark on some kid Christmas bloopers of my own. :)
Post a Comment