10.14.2008

What to do...

...when real life interferes with
BlOGgiNg?!?!

14 tweets and twitters:

Jenni said...

Hi Rae~
That happens too often around here! :) Sometimes blogging just doesn't happen...
I hope you get a little time to yourself! :) Take care!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

I feel you!
I went almost a whole week without posting!
And you know what?
People still read!
People still commented!
We love you and know that life happens! (not to mention all the great TV, fall festivities, school stuff).
Sometimes I feel so behind on my reader that I get freaked out.
And then I remember - this is supposed to be FUN.
I do this for me.
The friends I've made, the readers I've got, and the comments I love to receive - they're all the icing on the cake.
Go check out the button on my sidebar about blogging guilt free. It will help!
HUGS!

Pedaling said...

think of things to blog about in the future....let your mind go wild!

April said...

Don't be too hard on yourself, Rae! Just take things as they come and you'll get back to the blogging world in no time, at all. We've all had those days when there just doesn't seem enough time to accomplish everything. Hang in there, girl!! :)

Em said...

Tell me about it! ... Off to "find" something to blog about ;)

Unknown said...

Just go with the flow as you said Its all about having fun! Your readers will still be here!

The Berry's Patch said...

I'm right there with you!!!!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Real life has to come first, so I blog only if kids are sleeping..I'll read whenever you post-so go enjoy life...

nanamoo said...

lol

Shell in your Pocket said...

Lately that happens all the time...life has been so busy and it's hard to write a post lately! But, I do find that time even if it's late:(!
-Sandy toes

Jan T. said...

Yes! That is THE best question! It's getting out of hand. I'm taking a break for a while (after my next post!:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CJ, The Purple Diva said...

read and search for new ideas!

Our Complete Family said...

I know, I know. Story of my life! I'm so behind and have a ton of pics on my camera just calling my name~ LOUDLY! Sending warm wishes your way and hoping you gain some Mommy/self time to just veg out and refresh! Love and hugs hun~ Les