Yesterday while visiting with my parents my Dad and I started working on a song. He is very involved with the music team at his church and is putting together music for a special service they are having a few weeks from now. Dad and I enjoy being able to "jam" together when given the opportunity. We've been singing and playing together since I was in first grade! I'd like to share with you the song we worked on yesterday.
Paul Balcohe~Praise Adonai
Who is like Him
The Lion and the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Mountains bow down
Every ocean roars
To the Lord of hosts
CHORUS:
Praise Adonai
From the rising of the sun
'Til the end of every day
Praise Adonai
All the nations of the earth
All the angels and the saints
Sing praise
The Lion and the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Mountains bow down
Every ocean roars
To the Lord of hosts
CHORUS:
Praise Adonai
From the rising of the sun
'Til the end of every day
Praise Adonai
All the nations of the earth
All the angels and the saints
Sing praise




12 tweets and twitters:
I saw Paul Balouche (excuse the spelling!)in concert at my church a few years ago. My son who was two at the time-was raising his hands and praising God with us-I was so moved by that! He is now seven, and does love God so much. His (Paul's) music is inspiring!
Loved that! Didn't know you were a musician/singer! Great song...you need to post a clip of you and your dad singing!:)
I see you are a fellow East Coaster! I grew up in Massachusetts. Moved to FL a few years ago, technically still east coast but definitely not the same thing. You are entering the best season ever! I have to admit I'm a bit jealous.
-Meaghan
I have fond memories of "jamming" with my dad, too. He taught me everything I know!
Your house looks very festive...
Awesome! Now, let's hear you and your dad, "jamming"!
Thanks for sharing! I really like it.
I enjoyed this song. Sing Praise. Wish more people raised their voices in praise. We would have a very different world. m
Very prettty Rae. What a singer. That is cool you have those memories with your Dad..cherry
I really enjoyed that!
I loved that! Beautiful! I am a huge fan of all christian music. Thanks for the clip! I would love to hear your and your Dad sing too!
That is a beautiful song! I enjoyed listening it! :)
I love that song, our worship team sings it often!
Post a Comment