10.25.2008

In for Repairs

The universe is against me. DK just came home from the Genius Bar at the Apple Store and told me the news...my MacBook Air is out of commission for the next week. A week! A WHOLE week! What does this mean? This means if I want to check e-mail, google reader or update my blog I must do so in DK's office. That's not going to happen often, my friends. So I'll be in-and-out over the next few days...and I'll probably get a lot of other things accomplished during that time!

post signature

26 tweets and twitters:

Carry Grace said...

That is a bummer! I hope you get a lot of really important things done.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That's just terrible..... Hope you get some things accomplished. I think I would just sulk!

April said...

Oh, man...we're going to miss you around here! Hope you get things up and running in no time, at all!

Shell in your Pocket said...

That is disappointing but enjoy getting things done..I love your signature..so cute..I just love your new blog design..it is just wonderful!
Sandy toes

Anonymous said...

A whole week!?!? That sounds no fun at all. Hopefully you'll get lots done and have lots to talk about when you get back.

Daphine said...

You'll be missed for sure! We can always hope that the repairs won't take the full week, huh? Wishing you luck with that.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

nanamoo said...

When my computer goes down it feels like I have a broken arm only more claustrophobic. I'll miss your updates :)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

hope you get a lot done... we'll miss you!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

i'll miss you while you are gone!
I guess that's the reason you don't know you won one of the contest on my blog!

diane said...

That is tragic. You will be missed.

Lipstick said...

Oh no!! :( We will miss you this week!

Unknown said...

I'll miss you, but I figure you will get so much done this week, we';; all feel jealous by the time you get back!

Looking forward to the next post from the fixed up mac!

Fifi Flowers said...

Oh no... when you get your computer back you will have a lot of catching up... so you better hop on from time to time.

Ellen said...

Hey, hon!
I'm going private with my blog but wanted to send you an invite, so send me your e-mail address when you can!

B. said...

Man! I should put my computer in the shop and get a lot accomplished too!! Enjoy your time away from the computer!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Oh no! What happened to it?

If you look on the bright side, you'll probably get lots done!

Miss you!

The Berry's Patch said...

I'll just send you mine for the week. Wait, it might take a week to get there. Bummer!

heather said...

Argh! What would I DO without my computer??

Our Complete Family said...

Aw bummer for me b/c I like to pop by your blog. But, good for you to have a vacay from it. Wait...it won't be a vacay b/c I know you through blogland and you will be busy. Super busy. You'll find things to do that you didn't know existed to do b/c you are that awesome girl! Super Mom! I am lovin' the paisly on your blog. It is so pretty! Happy Monday!

Tausha said...

Stupid computers! Sorry-that is such a pain!!!
I love the new blog look! Very very good looking!

Unknown said...

What a pain! I will miss you.

cherry said...

That bites! Although you are right....you can get sooo much accomplised without that thing suckying you in rofl. I have been trying to stay away more..but I miss everyone. cherry

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Oh, I just finished with the worst computer meltdown I've had in years! And here I kept telling myself if I only I had a Mac, I wouldn't have any problems! ;) The good news is, you will be amazed at how productive and on top of things you'll be for the next week! :)

April said...

We miss you in Blogland!! Hurry back!!

You've been "Boo-ed"! Just hop over to my blog and find a little surprise. :)

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

I feel like my laptop has become an appendage, so much I'm about to start adorning it with jewelery to match the rest of my other parts. We'll miss you. Who knows I may finally be caught up with my blog visits when you're back.

Sweet Wishes,
Sara

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Whoa, a week?! That's crazy! Good luck, stay sane :)