My bags are packed...

...the car is gassed up and ready to go...

...to my annual Time Out!
...But before I leave...

I truly feel the need to order this little guy!
He would make a spooktacular addition to the outside of my nest!
See you all in a few days!!!
Make sure to stop back on MONDAY for my "Time Out" giveaway!





24 tweets and twitters:
Wish you were picking me up on the way. Maybe next year. Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Have a wonderful time! See you there!
i love that pumpkin. have a great time on your trip!
Safe travels!! Hope you have a wonderful time!!
I have never been to Time OUt! Womens conference and Education week-which I both loved-I think that Education week is better-shh don't tell anyone. I love it cause I come home a better person! Hope that you learn alot and come home a better person! I only mean that in the nicest way! :)
I love the pumpkin!
Oh and one more thing-milk is $2.50 a gallon. I was complaining-I'll just shut up now.
Have fun in Time Out! Who thought we'd ever be saying that, right! Time Out has a whole new meaning for moms! Enjoy! And yes, order that jack-o-lantern. Get one for me too! :) Love it!
A giveaway...did you say a giveaway? Will you order that pumpkin and give it away? A girl can wish, can't she? Have fun!
Once again I won't be able to make the Time Out..wish the timing would have been better. Maybe next year. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Please share your experience with those of us left behind when you get back. I hope you have a wonderful, enriching, uplifting time.
Ooh, get him and get me one too!! For a house-warming. Hee, hee!!
Elise
Have a great time!!! It seems I will miss the giveaway. We will be headed to Nebraska on Sunday!!
Are you going to the one in Mass? My friend Merrilee is speaking there. Enjoy!
Enjoy your trip!
I am so glad for you, that you are having a little getaway! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)
Love that pumpkin! So cute!
Have a great weekend!
-Sandy Toes
Have a fun weekend.... Anxious to hear about "Time Out"!
Cute little guy! I 2nd your need to buy him and give him a new home!!! ;) Have a super fun trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back! ~ Les
ENJOY yourself! Can't wait to see what you are giving away!
Hope you are having a blast!!!!
Ooh lucky you. I went to "Time Out..." with my daughters a few years ago. Hillary Weeks came and spoke and of course sang. It was a great experience. Can't wait for your report. : )
M.L.
Have fun!!!!!
We finally made it to New Zealand and instead of sleeping at 2 a.m., I am checking your blog!!! It's great to see that things are going well and you are decorating beautifully for Fall!
Have fun. I like the pumpkin.
How fun for you! Have a great time!
Day late dollar short! I didn't realize you were goin anywhere. cherry
Post a Comment