Pedaling, a good blogging buddy of mine, had the wonderful opportunity to attend the RNC earlier this month. While she was there she picked up some good loot to give away on her blog. Well, I was one of the lucky recipients and was given the choice of what I would like her to send me. I had a hard time making up my mind (I usually do not have this problem but she had some great things to choose from) and so I asked her to choose for me. Can I say that was the best decision, ever! Look what I came home to on Saturday!
Thanks, Pedaling, for such great stuff!
Can't wait to drive around in my Odyssey with my NObama bumper sticker!
I'm actually praying for a bad hair day so I'll have a great excuse to wear my new hat!
It's so much fun to receive good mail but it's also fun to give good mail. So, without further ado, I present to you my Time Out for Women giveaway! I brought back for one lucky (or as a friend of mine says, blessed) winner a Time Out care package. This package includes the following:
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Orange Ginger
Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Lotion (travel sizes)
I stayed overnight at the Marriott and they provide this wonderful line to their guests.
I, in turn, must share them with you!
What's a time out without chocolate?
And let me tell you, there was a lot of chocolate to be had!
Going to Time Out is a blissful getaway but returning home
to your family completely rejuvenated is even more blissful!

In addition to hearing amazing presenters I was also able to browse through amazing books! Ever since reading Merrilee Boyack's book, Strangling Your Husband is Not an Option, I've been a fan of hers. Come to find out she is also the best friend of a new blogging buddy of mine, Diane. What a SMALL world! Okay, enough rambling; I'll stop now.
I am giving away Merrilee's newest book and (of course) it is an autographed copy.
Nothing is too good for my blog readers!

For the past four years I have worked behind-the-scenes for Time Out for Women. This year I was asked to take on an additional responsibility: stage decor. For the high round table in the front corner of the stage I bought red gerber daisies. Look what is on this book's cover:

How could I resist?
I could not! Therefore this book is also included in the giveaway!
Lastly, I will include all of the above listed goodies in the official Time Out for Women tote bag!
Sooo, if you would like to be included in my Time Out giveaway here's what you must do:
Leave a comment on this post.
That's it! I am not making it complicated at all!
You do not have to go back to your blog and post about this giveaway, blah, blah, blah (though if you would like, you are more than welcome to do so) and then get back to me, etc., etc.
No, no, no!
Just leave a comment!
And good luck...or would that be good blessings?
(Package must be sent to an address within the United States.
Winner will be selected Friday, September 26th @ 12 noon EST)






49 tweets and twitters:
Congrats on your RNC give away win! I love the bumper sticker!! Go Palin and McCain! PS thanks for stopping by my blog and for the wonderful comment!
:)
Have a great Monday!
Cool give-away! Add me please....love bath and body and choc. cherry
Okay after my post on Nobama that stuff is just too great! And yeah for a giveaway, I have never been to a time out for woman. Someday.....
:)Rachel
That RNC stuff is so cool.
Did you get to meet Merrilee?
You can leave me out of the drawing since I own everything except the Emily Watts book.
I'm glad you had a good trip.
Oh, I would LOVE to be included in your Time Out care package giveaway!! All of the goodies you describe sound right up my alley! I love Bath and Body Works products, I'm a HUGE chocoholic, and I certainly could use a good book to curl up and read. The tote bag is really cute, too!! Have a super day!:)
I could sure use some R&R for additional mommy time before my belly pops. And what better way to do it than to be reading from inspired LDS author's who teach us much. I hope I get "blessed" this time around :-)
I am leaving a comment on your blog, because I enjoy it, but do not include me in your giveaway :)
What a fun giveaway..I am so bummed I missed the Timeout. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and got a little time to your self. I am sure the stage looked amazing! Have a great day!
Wow you had a great "Time Out" and you're having a great Giveaway! Here's hoping I am lucky! ;)
What a lovely giveaway! I must mention that HH's "NoBama" bumper sticker (which mortifies me), and not his connection to the State Police :),which got him out of a speeding ticket earlier this week.
wow, you make it so easy! count me in for any of those goodies they all look splindid!
glad you got your loot!
Great giveaway!
awesome give away...please add me. I happened to find your blog through a friend of a friend, and have enjoyed following along.
Love the stuff you won! Check out my blog tomorrow...you will love these special cookies that we ate...it's right up your alley!
What great stuff you in your giveaway!
-Sandy Toes
Glad you had a great time! I couldn't go this year, thanks to those pesky kids of mine whom I love dearly.
holy heck! That is a lot of great stuff! You must have had a great time out-while you were at "time out". i am so funny! :)
I have always wanted the book about strangling your husband, I tend to go to Deseret Book when I am mad-that book has been in my hands more than once. I am not to sure why I have never got it. I am thinking it's cause I am going to win this fantastic giveaway! Yep-I am thinking positive! Thanks for being so generous! Hope that you got a great boost from your time away! I am jealous-so wish that i could have gone!
What a fun giveaway - I would love to win!!!
What good mail you got!
So glad you had a great time on your Time Out. It was great to see you last week, even if our sewing project was a bust. Let's do it again soon (not the sewing).
Ummm, pick me!! Love the bumper sticker!! I got an email today that I just love and knew you would too. If you don't mind I would love to forward it to you.
Elise
Oh, have your ever noticed the humor of the dem. mascot?? Not that I am bashing democrats...
Elise
Oh please pick me! I would love to win! Neat gifts you got from Pedaling and neat give away you are having! LOVE IT!
What a great giveaway! Thanks for taking the time to do it! :)
Carrie
Hi Rae,
Just getting back to you about my fabric pumpkins. If you go to my (1st) post titled 'The elegant pumpkin patch', I have a link for you to click on which has a tutorial. Let me share this with you though...for the bottoms, we just sewed straight across to close them, then we folded them just like the bottom of a brown paper bag and tacked down the two points. That way, they had a stable squared off bottom to sit on. Good luck! : )
This is quite the give away!!!:P Glad you had a fun time and all went well.
PS... I got some tips on the pumpkin making!!
Great give aways love all the stuff!
Count me in please. Lots of cool stuff. Just don't sneak in the Nobama sticker okay? :-)
Count me in hun! What neat stuff! CONGRATS on your winning that fun stuff from the RNC! And also, how neat that you got to do the 'stage decor'. Big honor! Happy Monday night~ Les
Me, me, me, me!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely love all that RNC stuff!
Me oh my..I love everything!! I hope you had fun. I wanted to go a couple years ago when they had Sheri Dew and then last year I was sick. I'll make it someday!!
Don't need to be in the drawing - I got that stuff there - but just wanted to let you know it was nice seeing you and tell you I had a WONDERFUL TIME OUT - I think I need another......
PN
LOVE the McCain stuff-I live in an Obama area...not so great...
Any one of these would be great to win. You've got some good loot.
I love Time Out! I always leave uplifted!
Oh, I would just love having a time-out.
That Nobama bumper sticker is too funny.
Thanks for the giveaway!
Yay, I heart Palin! Enter me!
Wow!! Now this is one great giveaway!!
Ooh, I wanna win! It's not too late to enter, is it?
Me! Me! Pick Me!! (I NEED those books.....)
I just knew there was a reason I felt compelled to check in on your blog today. It's been too long. And here a giveaway. And quite a fancy one, indeed. Delight of delights!
This looks and sounds wonderful right now. I came earlier, but was checking to see if I had left a comment, and I had not so here I am. Jackie
This looks and sounds wonderful right now. I came earlier, but was checking to see if I had left a comment, and I had not so here I am. Jackie
Hi! I'm one of Shottsie's friends from Guam years ago... you visited my blog a little while back - thanks for the sweet comment about my baby. Every now and then I enjoy looking through random blogs, and today I looked through yours! So, don't forget... people in the Philippines can also benefit from time out treats... we have family members coming soon who love to bring things like that. ;) Have fun with your drawing! :)
Great Time Out for Women giveaway! The stage looked great! I loved the red gerber daisies!
Did you say time out?!
I need a HUGE time out...............
I like to get this giveaway, but if you ever have a trip to the end of the world; I will take it too!
congrats on your RNC loot! that NOBAMA is funny!
but you got me at don't strangle your husband...
i think i need to read this book. FAST. lol!
thanks, sandi
Hey! I was THERE last weekend! Why didn't I know to come and say hello? :) Didn't you just LOVE Kenneth Cope? I LOVED the red daisies, especially when the doily was under them! Great giveaway! (Though I won't need the tote bag if you pick me! hehe)
Please include me in your giveaway!! Thanks!!
Hi, I'm a new visitor to your blog. You have such a beautiful family. I love the photos on your side bar...your children look so sweet!
Thank you for offering this give-away. If you peek at my blog you'll see I'm in much need of my own 'time out'. We are going through quite a bit these days and the stress has been heavy. The Toss the Guilt and Catch the Joy book really caught my eye. It looks wonderful.
Have a great evening. I'll be back to visit again soon.
Blessings,
Elinor
Post a Comment