Today was just an at home day for us East Coast Evans'.
JK played with his trains for a big chunk of the day.
Kenners practiced her gymnastics and flips and such for a big chunk of the day.
Rand played her Nintendo DS for a big chunk of the day.
I cleaned the house for a big chunk of the day.
Before lunch the girl's were playing with some pizza dough and making fun different shapes. When they were done we made pizza for lunch which we all ate except Rand who wanted spaghetti-o's. What is wrong with that girl?
I snuck in a nap during the afternoon. It was so divine. I ignored the four phone calls that dared try to interrupt my nap. Please do not call my house between the hours of 1 and 3 PM!! Important things are happening!!
We also watched College Road Trip. Donny Osmond played a pretty kooky character who you couldn't help but love...and be grateful he's not YOUR dad. I think parts of the movie went right over the girl's heads though they enjoyed the gag reel.
Kenners finished cheer camp tonight. Though she's done going to camp I have a feeling we are not done hearing the cheers. Joy oh joy.
To finish up this typical day I am headed to my jacuzzi tub to relax and finish the book I am currently reading. I'm tying up all sorts of loose ends so I am completely prepared for Breaking Dawn! We are down to under 2 hours until its release! I am now squealing like a 14 year old girl!!





6 tweets and twitters:
Way to go on getting an actual nap!
I couldn't believe the squealing at walmart tonight at midnight. I thought Ms. Meyers was in the building or something. While standing in line they handed out cake, stickers and pins. Can you believe I got stickers. I'm 35 years old. What the heck am I going to do with stickers. Anyway, I got the book and all is well in my reading chair.
How do you manage to have naps and a freakishly clean house? Seriously. I'm not getting either and it's NOT fair!
And just in case you're still speaking to me after I called your house "freakisly clean", (I meant it in the BEST way) who's up for a book club dinner at my house once everyone finishes "the book"? I've been dying to get something festive going in my dining room. I promise to GPS you out of the neighborhood this time!
So what did you do for the small sliver of day?!?! Hee, hee!!
I am jealous of your cleanliness. I wish I loved to clean...So does my husband.
Elise
Great photo... "oh, no... I don't think I want to go in there... well... maybe it would be fun" LOL
Post a Comment