This morning while we were at church I was opening a notebook to find a blank page for JK to use. I came across this list written by Kenners. I couldn't help but love the care-free-ness about this list. I know it is a little hard to read but if you click on it you should be able to read it without any difficulty. It lists 14 things girls do to have fun!
After I had read this list I passed it to DK for him to read. When Kenners saw what it was she grabbed it, tore it out of the notebook and crumpled it up! What a stink. I prevailed and managed to save it!
My personal favorite is #12 - shopping!!!
If you look at #6 it talks about the computer and phone. The girls have their own computer and now Kenners is asking for a cell phone! That's what happens when she hangs out with her 16 and 18 year old cousins for a week!!!




8 tweets and twitters:
Hi Rae,
Kenners is such a girl. I love all those things especially #12.
Still reading???
Brandee :-)
LOL - blaming the cousins for a cell phone? You're pretty funny. Her 16 year old cousin got her first cell phone when she was 13 - it was a pre-pay phone that she bought with her own money (birthday & babysitting $). As long as she did her chores, she was able to re-charge the phone. 1000 minutes lasted her for over a year. It's a bit different now that she's on the unlimited text family plan. She texts a bunch and talks just a little.
I love her list! If only our list were this simple and all we had to do was worry about doing each other's hair! Oh, how I would love that! And yes, shopping always has to be on the list!
What a girl! You are so in for it! Her writing is very nice. Madison would have done the same thing and tore it out of my hands. She gets embarrassed.
That is the cutest list! My favorite is Jurly....I love to wear jurly too!:)
I'm back to water only today....are you with me?:)
That is so cute. How fun to find that!
So cute!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today.
She said she learned how to text on the airplane on the way over. I wasn't there on the airplane so it must be somebody else's fault. =[]
But if she picked up any good qualities during the trip, I'll be happy to take the blame for them! =D
Post a Comment