8.28.2008

I Thought I'd Take a Moment...

...during the Democratic National Convention...
...and let you know...
...who we are supporting!

25 tweets and twitters:

Pedaling said...

i need to get me my yard sign.

love it!

Unknown said...

Adam has made me watch it with him every night just to make fun of the speakers.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Yep, I'm voting for McCain too. And I'm so anxious to see who he chooses as his running mate.

Erica said...

You need a bigger sign!!! Can't wait to hear the VP selection. Maybe tomorrow????

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

We're right there with you!! (Get it, RIGHT there...yeah, well, it's the best I've got!) No DNC is being watched here.

~ Sarah

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...

3 cheers for McCain!

Tausha said...

very sneaky! I just hate that there is nothing else to watch. I am with you on the political side-can't wait to see who is vp-bet you know who I am hoping it will be!
Anyway-cute pics of your girls. 4 looked just like your little man when all was said and done at our house the other day. Dangit-hate it when one has to spend time with mom!
I am thinkin that I need to make some cookies for the girls today. They should be extra hungry for today is the first day that they will have gone ALL day. I know-we kind of have a silly district here. Hope that your hand wasn't too tired!
I think that when there is multiple children at the school-they should photocopy. Pretty sure it would save money and sanity!

Anonymous said...

GO MCCAIN!

The Berry's Patch said...

I still love ya!

RoverHaus said...

Ha! It took me a moment, but I got it!

Subtle...and clever!

You're in good company!

Christie said...

I've got my fingers crossed! Do we find out tomorrow?

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

We haven't decided yet...but living in Denver with the DNC has definitely made us more aware of the need to decide!
-Carrie

...for all eternity said...

HAHAHA! At first I was like,"she's voting for DK?" Duh, then I saw the sign. Hehehehe. Hey...the sign is blue. Give you any ideas for a photo??

Nicole said...

To funny, I need to get me a sign like that. I can't wait to see who he picks for his VP. Hope it's that nice mormom guy :)

Camrie said...

When I first saw the picture, I was like... you're supporting my uncle?
I didn't realize he was the running for president.

And then I saw the sign. It's all good now. =P

I can't vote, but if I could, I'd vote Nick Jonas. =P

Eve said...

Great minds do think alike. : )
As a Christian there is no way I could vote for Obama.

The Berry's Patch said...

Hmmm, so if we vote for Obama...does she mean we are NOT Christian??? :-(

Rae said...

I want to take a quick moment to post my view concerning a comment or two on this post.

I truly believe each and every citizen is entitled to vote for the candidate of their choice. You enter that booth by yourself. In the old days you pulled the lever that shut the curtain. Not so much anymore but you do have partitions keeping others from getting into your business. You and only you can decide which candidate is the best choice for our country. That is what makes America so unique! That is what our forefathers fought so hard for. Our freedom and liberty.

I do not believe if you vote for Obama you are not a Christian.

As many of you know politics is HUGE in our household. DK is involved in our local/state politics and through that I have learned a vaIuable lesson. There are good and bad people in every party. You, Brandee, are a good person no matter which party you are registered or affiliated with. I hope you and all my other readers would say the same of me.

The Berry's Patch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Berry's Patch said...

Rae,

I just want to let you know that in no way did I think that YOU thought that way. (Obama and not being Christian) I think politics is a personal choice and would never judge or offend anyone's choice.

Brandee :-)

Ellen said...

Rae -- I'm with ya, girlfriend! Go McCain!!!
I have very dear friends and family who are voting for Obama. I agree with you and Brandee that it is a personal choice, one that you shouldn't be judged for.
But I REALLY want McCain to win!!!!

Erin said...

McCain Momma here..... already sick of the smearing... geesh.. cant we all play nice?!??! So much garbage talk out there... (not speaking of this blog.. just things like youtube etc.)
LOVE the pic! I picked up on it right away!

nikkicrumpet said...

YAY you...I'm with you on McCain all the way!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely voting for McCain.
Thanks for sharing your decision without smearing Obama. I don't believe Obama is ready to lead a state much less a nation (I live in WI); however, I don't believe slamming Obama makes McCain better. I keep seeing people slamming McCain. I don't get it. Are people really THAT bitter and angry about life?
Thanks for taking the high road.

Amanda

Rue said...

I know I'm new to your blog, but I had to say ME TOO! when I read this :)

rue