7.02.2008

This is the Life

Bucks watching the pitter patter of raindrops from the comfort of his cool vent.

14 tweets and twitters:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Okay, that pose is hilarious!!

~ Sarah

Pedaling said...

so cute

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH, I love that bunny!

Nancy said...

Oh, you've got to stop posting pictures of that bunny. You keep making me want to go out and buy one or try to lure one from the yard in with carrots. :)

Crystal said...

What a cute little bunny!

The Farmer's Wife said...

does the bunny know he's a bunny?;)

Andy said...

I think that bunny thinks he's a dog. Too funny!

Neutral Dwelling said...

How cute is that!

Traci said...

I love hearing about the bunny! Too funny! Great photo as well! I bet you guys are just eating this up!

Elise said...

Came here by way of Susie H. Love your curtains!! And I so need to adopt your cleaning schedule. When do you have time to sit down?? For real??
Hope you have a great 4th!!
Elise

Fifi Flowers said...

That is too cute!

And yes, my painting is 4 feet x 5 feet... I love it!

Melanee said...

Darling. I'd like to say that it makes me miss our bunny, but it doesn't. :)

Funny because I have the same curtains on my back slider except in blue. I finally just gave into the big box store curtains because I loved them and I was tired of changing things around. I got a great rug underneath my dining set that matches from Target. I'll have to take a photo.

Love you.

KIM D said...

My husbands now on board about a dog, but i'm thinking "bunny-dog" like Buckwheat! Classic!

Anonymous said...

Oh that bunny is so cute!

Brandee :-)