7.02.2008

Garden Bounty

Just when I thought I would lose my mind from weeding my vegetable garden all of my hard work was rewarded!


My front flower beds are going bezerk BUT it looks like I have a little hungry outdoor bunny eating some of my favorite plants! I love Buckwheat but I will not tolerate some rabbit cousin of his eatin' my beautiful plants! Any ideas on how to get rid of this scoundrel?!

10 tweets and twitters:

Amy said...

I'm jealous...nothin' better than fresh-picked from the garden!

Nicole said...

Ok, i just saw the pictures of your kitchen and I love them. It looks so warm and inviting. I love your dining room chairs, furniture like that is so classic and will never go out of style! Jealous of your garden, someday I'll get my act together and plant one, someday!

KIM D said...

i keep finding excuses to NOT weed my garden. it's horendous! being gone 3-weeks was not good for my esteem...but maybe there's something awaiting my discovery??

Christy said...

Yum!

Andy said...

I am very jealous of your success. With the rabbits and deer, our only hope here is to plant things on our deck in boxes, and even then the bunnies occasionally sneak up there. Our neighbors have tried everything from building full on fencing around their little gardens with no luck. This also goes for just about any kind of flowers I have tried to plant along my front walks. The little rascals are bold enough to be caught munching every time I drive up in the car.

Anonymous said...

I want a garden so bad! These look great.

Lisa said...

Wow!! Yum! Great job!

The Farmer's Wife said...

That is some beautiful produce! Did you make something yummy with it?

Susan said...

I'm hoping my hard work pays off too. Your veggies look amazing! Mmmmmm-mmmm!!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Your veggies look great! I want to start a garden SO badly...not much grows well here though. :(