7.01.2008

Stormy Skies and Sunflowers

The storm clouds started rolling in...

...the rain started pouring...

...Rand asked for muffins for dinner...

...Kenners wanted cornbread...

...so we baked up a little bit of sunshine...

...and big smiles...

...and ate our delicious sunflowers in front of the TV for a fabulous movie night

6 tweets and twitters:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

How cute your girls are!
And I love the mixes they made in those adorable little pans!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great night to me! I love when we make dinner out of the norm. It's kinda fun. The kids say it's a special night. I call it last minute, dont know what to cook kinda night. It all works and leaves em' smiling. Have a great one today! Susie H~

Anonymous said...

You're the greatest mom!

Susan said...

Dk is reading now? Okay, you are a serious blogger. Go you!! I love rand's hair cut. What a creative dinner, especially since it was all rainy dreary. ;)

Merand said...

I love it! It looks like so much fun.

The Farmer's Wife said...

This is exactly why God made rainy days!