7.15.2008

Summer Vacation - Day Two

It's Talk About Tuesday and this week marks Summer Vacation for us East Coast Evans'! In fact...

...For all of you Twilight Series fans out there...the family and I are winging our way to Forks' neighboring city, Port Angeles!

And don't forget (as if you could), Breaking Dawn will be released on August 2nd! I already have my copy pre-ordered!! I'm on pins and needles to read what happens. Too bad the book was not released in time for the trip. That would have been PERFECT!

7 tweets and twitters:

Maureen serrano said...

I am getting curious about those books, I'm gonna have to get them.

Lisa said...

Have you read Busy Bee Lauren or Lauren's Bite (blogs)? She just returned from Forks/Port Angeles. She is all about Twilight--and getting married! She's cute. Take a look.

Have fun! Our vacation isn't until Aug. 8th. By then Emily will have finished Breaking Dawn and I will get to read on the plane! Yay!

Lisa said...

If you are ever down our way, please let me know! Would love to visit!! :)

Anonymous said...

Rae,

I've tagged you. Come look at my blog when you get a chance. Just what you want to do on vacation right?

I'm a huge fan of Stephenie Meyer and her Twilight series. Did you know she is from Arizona?

Brandee :-)

Anonymous said...

Holy Guacamole! If you see Edward and Bella say hello for me!!!! LOL

The Farmer's Wife said...

We are anxiously awaiting the new release as well....do post all the details of your trip!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Twilight Series! I'm jealous. I'm jealous of where you are going...and just the fact that you are going on vacation!!
Have a great trip!