7.14.2008

Summer Vacation - Day One

Since my sweet, frugal hubby booked our flight out of JFK (in order to save a few bucks) we decided to head down to the city a day early and have some fun. The girl's have thrown out a few ideas/suggestions:





You'll have to wait and see where the fun takes us! Don't tell DK...but I don't think his plan of saving money is going to pan out in the end!!

15 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

Yikes, we won't tell Allie if you go to American Girl! She'll be so jealous. Have a great time and I can't wait to see where you end up going!

Pedaling said...

there's a nintendo world? i did not know that....
i love NY it's my favorite city
have a grand time!

Merand said...

Have a fantastic with everything you get to do in the Big Apple! And just tell DK that vacation is NEVER about saving money!!!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Have a wonderful vacation! I would *love* to take my little girl to American Girl Place!

~ Sarah

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your vacation!

Brandee :-)

Susan said...

Have a fabulous trip!! Enjoy the city. Oh how I wish we lived that close again...

talk to you when you get back.

hugs!

Sarah Mae said...

Oh I so want to go and peruse NYC! My husband and I are supposed to go to D.C. or Philly for our 5 year anniversary, but I'm prego and queasy so I hope it still works out!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a grand time! I'm jealous. I love it there.

KIM D said...

I bet DK never took into consideration the sheer $$ that can be spent on ANY one single item at American Girl. I know a few dads who've been worked over by their daughters...good luck! Don't forget JK needs a boy doll too :)

Christy said...

Better to spend the $$ on extra fun than giving it to the airlines! Have fun!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Sounds like a fun time to me!
Have a good one! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...

Oh fun! I've never been to NYC, and this big girl would love to go the American girl Place!

Lipstick said...

Have fun! I love that Statue of Liberty pic! I am jealous....I have been dying to get back to NYC for a few years now.

Unknown said...

My husband and I have sworn off of flying from JFK, too many delayed flights and terrible traffic, just let me leave from my good old BDL, but good luck to you! And have a wonderful vacation.

The Farmer's Wife said...

Have a wonderful time! We will be visiting American Girl in Chicago in August...I love that place!