Join in the flag flying fun over at Kari and Kijsa's.

I am only displaying the exterior of my home due to the fact my interior is looking like this:

For those of you who really know me...can you BELIEVE this?!?!?!
Even though everything is falling down around my ears, I am hoping to have time this evening to make this fun, no-sew design by Susie Harris.
Wishing You All a Happy Fourth!!




13 tweets and twitters:
You are worry? you haven't seen my house.
What on earth happened to Rae? This can't be here house!
Love the craft project!
Love that flag flying outside.... and the inside looks like my house- but better.
Hi, I came over from Kari and kijsa! Your house looks wonderful! I'm an East Coast girl myself! Happy 4th of July!
Ummm.....what happened?! :)
Love the red white & blue!
Love that you joined in!! And love also that you are living a real life! Your house looks positively wonderful- flags flying high...all ready to join in the parade!
Happy Independence Day!
kari & kijsa
East Coast girl here, also! ...NC! Your home is so pretty decorated for the 4th! Love the "thingies" down the sidewalk! They are too cute!
Happy 4th! ~Rhonda
Love your green house and your stars and stripes.
Have a wonderful holiday.
OMGoodness!!!!!!! are you o.k.? I love your holiday decor.
I absolutely adore your green house with the flag and banner. Adorable!
I love the front of your house, it is so cute and the decorations make it look perfect for the 4th of July.
My mom would say your house looks "lived in." Mine does too. :-)
Your house is so festive! I love it and the inside is NORMAL! hehe I hope your holiday is wonderful!
So nice to meet you! Just stopped by to wave my flag and say hello:)
Nice blog post! You made me smile.
kayellen
Post a Comment