7.04.2008

Independence Day

Last night after the chick-a-dee's were FINALLY in bed (and the house was cleaned up and all back to normal), DK and I sat down to watch a movie. You know what they say about idle hands...so while I listened to the movie I made this:

I want to thank Susie Harris for this wonderful idea!
It was easy and fun to make.

Also, this came in yesterday's mail via Susie:
Unfortunately my photography skills leave much to be desired...

Personality Tassel

See the little blue speckled eggs in the nest?
DARLING!!

And now, on this day of Independence, I would like to wish you all a Blessed 4th of July!
God Bless America!!

11 tweets and twitters:

Unknown said...

Rae,

Happy Fourth to you too!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Happy Happy 4th!

Love the craft you made! Can't believe you got it done!

You're amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love your tassel. I just ordered one from Susie and can hardly wait to get it.

Happy 4th of July!

Traci said...

Happy 4th back at ya!!
Love the banner and the tassel! Cute ideas!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Happy 4th of July! Your banner and tassel look great! I saw Susie's tutorial too and am mentally filing it away for a later date.

~ Sarah

The Farmer's Wife said...

Those flags just set the mood for the 4th! Darling! Happy 4th to you and your family

nanamoo said...

cute house...love the decorations! hey, i was reading previous blogs tonight since i have been gone for a while and when i read your cleaning schedule, i thought that i should recommend a hoover floormate to you to save your knees! i love mine.

Andy said...

LOVE that banner. But you know how I feel about a beachy house year round. WHY don't we live closer? And where did you find the amazing fabric?

Anonymous said...

Hi Rae....Your banner looks awesome. I was so exicited that you made one. I had to make my husband come and take a peek. Now he knows Im not the only one who likes to decorate for the 4th... Thanks! Thank you also for the shout out on the tassel. It looks so sweet hanging there.I hope you enojoyed your day... Take care.. Susie H~

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Great job on the banner...I LOVE it!

Hope your 4th was fabulous.

Lisa said...

Everything is really cute!