7.17.2008

Old Red Barn Company Giveaway

Head straight over to the Old Red Barn Company pronto!! She is giving away a quilt using fabric from the Ginger Blossom collection...one of my favorite!!! 

I would DIE if I won this quilt...I guess my body would have to be wrapped in it when I was buried..hee, hee!!

Good luck!!

6 tweets and twitters:

Ellen said...

Wow, that's a beautiful quilt! Thanks for the heads up!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Thanks for the tip, I am all about a beautiful quilt!!!

Lipstick said...

That quilt is beautiful!

Tausha said...

I want to win too! I will go over and chek it out. Thanks for the heads up. So-what kind of souveneir did you pick up in that fabulous shop!!

Krissy said...

Considering everyone I know has mentioned this quilt, I guess it's high time I did something about it, right? lol :)

Nicole said...

That quilt is beautiful, thanks so much for the link. Your vacation looks like so much fun, I love the picture of your baby asleep, so cute. I can't wait to get my twilight book either. My twin sister preordered it for me for my birthday.