After many, many delays we finally made it home...at 5 AM this morning!!! Our total travel time was 23 hours....
Thank goodness we took the time to attend the Lavender Festival in Sequim, WA while we were on vacation. All of the lavender goodness we brought home with us helped with the travel stresses!

We're ready to start our own lavender farm!
I think it would be super fun to sell our lavender at our town's
Farmer's Market!

We all enjoyed the White Chocolate Lavender Ice Cream
I bought some culinary lavender and plan on making
quite a few yummy dishes with it.
I'll keep you posted!




8 tweets and twitters:
Glad to hear you made it back home.
I hope your package arrived safely.
I don't know if you saw on my page or not what you won. I posted about it last week!
Can't wait to hear more about your vacation!
Welcome back!!
Welcome Home!! As nice and beautiful those lavender fields are...they are a my nemisis. I'm currently home bound with allergies--ugh! I know you feel my pain...did it {the lavender} bother you??
Welcome Home! Love those lavender fields too! I bet the ice cream was delish too!
My hubby's grandparents are from Squim, what a small world!
I never thought about lavender in Washington, but they have huge fields in Scotland, so it makes sense! Beautiful!
I'm relaxed just reading about it.
mmmm, is ther a better smell? lavender ice-cream that is different.
The ice cream sounds delightful and the lavender festival looks so wonderful!
Post a Comment