7.16.2008

Memories in the Making

Sister Secrets ~ LAX
I FINALLY made it to California.
Yes, it was only the airport but I bought a little magnet as proof!

Seattle's Space Needle
We were stuck in so much traffic leaving Seattle I had PLENTY of time to take pictures!

I'm flying!
Taking this ferry reminded me of living in Italy and
ferrying over from our little island to the main land.
It was a fabulous and refreshing ferry ride that I DESPERATELY needed!

5 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

That looks like fun! How was your LAX experience? Mine was HORRIBLE a few years ago. I hope never to have to go back! The Space Needle looks fabulous. I'd love to go up in it some day. Have fun!

Elise said...

Well, it must have been a few days since I visited here, because so much has happened since. Nintendo world-my Jackson would be in heaven!! And how jealous am I that you have been to MCG's shop?? I know that's not a fruit of the spirit!! I will have to check out that book though.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation!!
Elise

diane said...

Did you wave at me when you were in California? I love Seattle!

Erin said...

AH THE MEMORIES! I LOVED SEATTLE when we lived in the area! Kiley was born in Tacoma!

Merand said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you're all having a blast so far. Enjoy!!!