I thought JK would be THRILLED to fly on an airplane today. I couldn’t have been more wrong! He begged and pleaded and cried to go on the train again and wanted nothing to do with the plane!
By the time we end our vacation we will have traveled by:
- Car
- Train
- Bus
- Airplane
- Boat
Now that’s a boy’s dream vacation if I’ve ever heard of one!
I just have to say how much I LOVED the airline we used. We flew Virgin America and MAN talk about amenities. Anything you may need you relay it to the crew via the touch screen built into the seat in front of you. The system includes tv/movies, music, games, talk, read, eat, shop and kid’s play. The feature I like the most is the Google map which shows the current location, altitude, and air speed of the plane. I haven’t flown for about a year and a half so forgive me if I am behind the times!!







5 tweets and twitters:
Poor JK! I hope he enjoys the rest of the trip...
Oooh, we're flying Virgin when we go to Disneyland--I've never flown them before. Tell me, is any of the programming on that television free or do you have to pay for it? I was trying to figure it out on their website and couldn't.
~ Sarah
Oh how I wish we could go somewhere soon. My husband is working on a project at work and cant take off for a while... Im going crazy in this house watching the summer days pass us by.. Glad yall had some fun, great pictures! Susie h~
I've looked into flying with them, but they don't serve the cities I need...ugh. They do look like a nice airline though and certainly less expensive than most! What a great trip...have a good time.
Wow!! You are traveling tons of ways, I think I would enjoy it too!
Have fun!
Post a Comment