7.21.2008

Bella Italia

So, how could I NOT go to Bella Italia while in Port Angeles? The answer: I couldn't. Of course I had to go. It was within walking distance from our hotel and I had read great reviews (it has also been featured on the Travel Channel). And here is the cherry on top of the sundae: this is the inspiration for the restaurant where Bella and Edward went for their first date.

So quaint and charming.

Stephenie Meyers paid Bella Italia a surprise visit last month.

Can you picture Bella & Edward sitting here?

About 3 minutes after this picture was taken JK decided he had had enough and demanded we leave. It was a long day complete with morning service project and afternoon Lavender Festival. Just look at MY face...I look exhausted too!

9 tweets and twitters:

KIM D said...

I must admit I'm a bit jealous. I'm all about hitting the "movie" spots. I just had to visit Central Park after watching Enchanted :) You Twilight encounter is tops!

Traci said...

So I take it that the food was good too! Wow! What a surprise for them to have the author stop by for a visit!!! Too cool!
Thanks for sharing this fun resturant with us.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I would love to go there! I can totally picture Bella with Edward. {Sigh}

nanamoo said...

What a fun place to visit...thanks for sharing! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. You have no idea!

Brandee :-)

Anonymous said...

Did I mention my cars name is EDWARD?

Anonymous said...

It is now 10 days, 11 hours, 10 minutes until the next book comes out.

Okay, I'm obsessed. I tried not to show this part of me. But alas it's come out.

Merand said...

I'm reading that chapter right now! Definitely lives up to my imagination.

Pedaling said...

what in the world happened? i was missing you and realized that i haven't been getting your google updates, i don't know what i did, but i am fixing this problem NOW and in the meantime, i will be reading and getting caught up, starting here at this post.
welcome back a bit late and i love that picture of you and your beautiful family.