6.06.2008

Road Trip

I had to have it.

I couldn't live without it.

What was I supposed to do?

Hop in my car and travel 80 miles round trip
with a great friend who is as crazy as little ol' me.

The kids didn't really care for the flower farm
but they did get a big kick out of seeing a giant MOO-cow!



We'll be going back again next year.
I already know what I'll be a buyin'.
This little GREEN beauty.

7 tweets and twitters:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Darling garden center! Looks like you had a wonderful trip! I think I would have loved it too! The "limelight" is a must! Beautiful!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Ahhh, I love garden centers. Luckily my children are semi-interested in them too. Not as interested as I am though. How did you pass up that hydrangea? I *love* hydrangeas! I'm thrilled that my row of Endless Summers look as though they'll bloom this year--last year I didn't get ONE bloom from them!!

http://frillsfluffandtrucks.blogspot.com

~ Sarah

Erica said...

Those two kids are the cutest!!!!!!!

Tricia said...

Ooooh, I'm digging that hydrangea.

Christie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. You are right -we DO have a lot in common!

And can you please tell me how it is possible to have a pet bunny that thinks it's a dog? Does it live indoors? Is it not afraid of you all? My daughter would GO NUTS. You have no idea how much she loves bunnies.

kelly said...

beautiful. & i love that your friend just went along for a ride... what great friend!

Merand said...

It was fantastic and I can't wait to see your echinacea! Perhaps I'll add one next year too!