This morning Buckwheat decided he would help unload the dishwasher.
I was upstairs when I heard the silverware clanging.
I assumed DK was emptying the clean dishes. Ah, no. This is what I found.

Needless to say those straws and the sippy cups that go to them hit the trash.
We also lost a few Ikea forks due to his "helping".





5 tweets and twitters:
He's a really cute bunny...but maybe not so cute when he's into the clean dishes. :0
That's so cute!
Looks like he thought it was a carrot since he went for the ORANGE one!
so does your furry friend live inside? Then, he must be potty trained. Really, a bunny? Cool!
Lovely that you have to throw perfctly good dishes away. At least it was only a few forks and straws.
Awww, that is cute! Too bad he couldn't really help with the chores.
http://frillsfluffandtrucks.blogspot.com
~ Sarah
I love it! It's fun to hera about the bunny!! Glad the fam is loving it!
Post a Comment