6.07.2008

Pretty in Pink

Kenners ~ My Pink Panther

We had a few tears getting to this point.
Kenners claims I burned her ear with the curling iron.
I say she's oh-so dramatic.
Kenners claims glitter floated into her eye.
I say suck it up kid, this is what being a girl is all about!

Congratulations on your 5th year of dance!
You are truly FIERCE like a Panther!

Here's to a lifetime of dancing!
We love you and are so proud of you!
Good luck, my Dancing Princess!!

7 tweets and twitters:

Ellen said...

What a pretty girl! These pictures made me smile...it took me back to when I took dance (from age 5-16). I loved getting all dolled up for the recitals -- just as much when I was 16 as when I was 5 :) I hope she continues to enjoy dancing!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Yay for Kenners! She looks so sweet and beautiful! I am going to look into dance classes for Maddie to start this fall (summer is just too busy) - she is already in full-on ballerina mode these days! It's so cute!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! Kudos!

Traci said...

What fun pix and a cute outfit to go along with them!
Good Luck at the dance recital!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Darling! I think a little boa helps every outfit! She is a beauty!

Merand said...

I absolutely love the pictures and her costume! I can see that she is going to be just like you - Drama girl!

Anonymous said...

nice sweet tight little girl! one hour alone and I promise she'll be dancing on my hard cock begging for more