6.03.2008

Results - Week 6

These past 6 weeks have flown by. Here we are on the final weigh-in for this challenge. Thank you Amy, for so kindly reminding me that I did not post for week 5. Oops. Maybe it was intentional, maybe not. I'll never tell!

My personal goals for this challenge:
~ Keep a food journal
~ Lose 10 pounds

How did I do? Well, not so hot. I was definitely inconsistent with the food journal and my total weight loss is......drum roll, please.......I made it halfway and lost 5 pounds.

Even though I will not be reporting in every week I will continue to lose those extra pounds and tackle that stinkin' food journal! After all, I only have 6 weeks or so until I see some amazing people! (Not to mention having to put a bathing suit on...Lord have mercy!)

Keep up YOUR good work and as always, let me know how this past week went for you!

2 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

Half way isn't bad! Good luck with the other 5 lbs! I am happy to report I met my running goal! Yeah! I'm on to a new and faster running goal (9 min mile, here I come).

Marla said...

Congrats on the 5....six weeks later and I have not lost a single lb...but did I gain a little muscle? Who knows!