6.02.2008

Lemons and Confetti

Thanks to DownEast Basics, I am starting to like lemons!

a great price, $24.99

Here are a few super cute dresses!

on sale for $17.99

on sale for $19.99

$29.99

I'm off to place my order!

8 tweets and twitters:

Nicole said...

Cute Dresses, Now if only I was that skinny. All this time I thought Down East was a Utah store. Guess I was wrong!!!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

LOVE the lemon skirt! I'm just so not that girl who gets away with fun and carefree looking stuff like that!

Traci said...

Love those dresses! Too bad I am preggers!
Glad you get to score some though!!

Lipstick said...

I love every one of those pics. I have never heard of DownEast Basics, but I will sure be checking it out now. Thanks for sharing!

Pedaling said...

so cut and great prices too! love the lemon skirt too.

duchess said...

I love that confetti dress. Actually all of them are adorable.

Jen said...

I have the davenport and love it, I alos bought the Jill dress and absolutley hate it!! It is not flattering on me at all!! the top is not so great for reason you already know:)

Amy said...

Have you bought from them before? Very cute, I just hope the price does not reflect the quality.