6.24.2008

Sea Star Treasure

I am in LOVE with SavvyGirl & Co. Cydney and her team create the most BEAUTIFUL jewelry pieces I have seen in quite some time! It's a crazy story how I found Cydney and her fabulous company...let's just say the blogosphere is truly amazing!

I have been looking for a star fish/sea star necklace for the past two years and have not been able to find one I really liked. When I saw this Treasures necklace I just knew I HAD to HAVE it!

FINALLY! I found THE one!

It came in the mail today and I put it on immediately. I was wearing a pink fitted t-shirt with a monkey on it that said "Save the Rainforest". Needless to say it was quite the combo! I changed my shirt to take the girls to VBS and had them quickly snap a few pictures. Here I am with my new treasure!

Now I'm ready for the summer!

9 tweets and twitters:

Lipstick said...

Oooooh that necklace is so pretty!

Susan said...

That really is quite nice Rae. I really like it! (now you just need one with a tiny little seahorse or two)

Traci said...

so glad to hear you found your necklace! you are one happy girl!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Ah, how cute you are wearing your necklace! Joy is written all over your face!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

That looks great!

~ Sarah

The Farmer's Wife said...

So Cute!!!! You look beautiful! Hey I posted something for you...check it out!

Lisa said...

I love it! I also love a lot of other pieces of hers!! Gorgeous!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Beautiful! I love it.

Erica said...

Nice! Glad you got it. Can't wait to see it in person!