6.05.2008

I've Got Hair on My Head, I Mean Mind

I apologize if I sound like a broken record BUT Kenners and I are just lovin' Hair Today! It's been so much fun trying the different styles. I definitely need to work on getting straighter parts and I must learn how to french braid. Help? Anyone?

Currently we do not have any matching bows. I need to get on that!
Even JK got in on the hair action today. I took him to Garrett to get his shaggy hair cut. Now he's all ready for summer.


10 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

Good looking bunch you have there! Looking sharp!

Misty said...

LOVE your photos! (Came here via the swap blog!) And I love your food blog. Oh my gosh, YUM!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I love Hair Today too! :) I buy lots of bows (LOTS!!) from a multitude of sellers, but poshbows.com has fantastic basic bows and they're good quality.

http://frillsfluffandtrucks.blogspot.com

~ Sarah

Amy said...

Thanks for the link to the great hair ideas. I have to admit that I am pretty lazy when it comes to doing my kids hair, (or even my hair for that matter!). Anyway, this will motivate me to try some new things.

Merand said...

Hair Today just put up a post on how to do french braids. I didn't read too closely but it might help. Great job with the girls hair!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

TOO CUTE of your children! Love the Hair Today page.
Fabulous!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

OK, first let me say that I am IN.LOVE. with the chair JK is sitting on. LOVE IT! I'm going to have to check out the hair blog. Maddie finally has enough hair for pigtails, which makes me do the happy dance. Sad, I know, but she hardly had any hair for the first 2years, and now it's finally growing, but it's so baby-fine it's hard to keep anything in it. I totally have hair envy!

You are so creative with everything else you do - I bet you could make your own bows for the girls. Do a google search and I'm sure you'll be amazed at what you come up with! OK, sorry to interrupt this lovely comment, but DH just came back with ice cream sundaes!

duchess said...

Your kids are very cute. I wish my daughter would let me try things like that with her hair.

Traci said...

Love your daughter's hair do!!! Looks great! I like the non-perfect part too!
Your son looks like a big boy with his haircut too!

Anita said...

Thanks for sharing the "Hair Today" website. I need the help!!! Kady has a choice between ponytails or barrattes at the moment. Hopefully, this will expand our hair syling abilities!