I'm lovin' this slim-fit organic t-shirt from Sundance. As of this precise moment I have not ordered it...but you never know what might happen next!

P.S. This is my 300th post! How in the world did THAT happen?!

Posted by Rae at Friday, June 20, 2008
Labels: Shoppin'
8 tweets and twitters:
Nice new look? Did you do it yourself, buy a template, or pay someone. I have seen some GORGEOUS ones and am just curious how they happen.
CUTE NEW LAYOUT!
And the 300th post! You are the
2nd person today who has had the 300th post! CONGRATS!
Love T-shirt too! I bet it would be DARLING on you!
Yeah, how about I blew the sugar thing today! I made up for the last oh, I don't know how many days today. It's my boss...he's really sick. I guess it was conforting to eat my fav...birthday cake to console me!
:-(
Congrats on #300!!!! Wow, I aspire to that! Great new fancy layout too. Love the USA license plate.
Happy 300! Love the new look! No more nest???
PS Where did you get a 3 column layout? Did someone do it for you or did you find it somewhere for free. Do tell, friend!
Rae, it happened because you have been so faithful in blogging every day! I am truly amazed and inspired. Keep it up ;) Hugs!
I've been to Sundance, pretty cool place, with pretty cool clothes, and pretty cool movies.
love the shirt the new look and the licence plate too....but i really don't care for robert redford --and cannot bright myself to order anything from his peace giving, environmentally save the polar bear, store or catalog....i really shouldn't let it bother me..and really i don't...hehe
Post a Comment