6.21.2008

Sugar Update

I have been sugar-free for the past 51 hours. That is 2 days and 3 hours. I am doing swimmingly well. My energy level has not increased BUT my headaches are gone. I will continue to take each minute at a time!


4 tweets and twitters:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I've been sugar free for 30+ hours. No headache here, and no extra energy either.

I took the kids to Whole Foods this afternoon, and it was hard to walk past the italian soda and the pecan pralines...but I did it! I was really good last night when we took the kids out for ice cream. It was hard, but I was good!

The Farmer's Wife said...

I am so proud of you, I just don't think I could do it!

Camrie said...

That's pretty insane.
I was sugar-free for almost 12 hours.

Unfortunately, that was while I was sleeping, and when I woke up. I had plenty of sugar! =D

Anyway, good luck on kicking the sugar. ;]

Lisa said...

So what are you eating? It just sounds hard.