These pillows are fabulous. You can find them at Maine Cottage.

Oh how I love botanical prints. What can be better than Bradbury Blue Seaweed specimens? Perfect for summer time! Available from Natural Curiosities.

I love the gingko-type leaf of this print

The fan shape is fabulous

I love sea horses
I have several silver sea horses placed throughout my house

This is a definite addition for my summer decor




7 tweets and twitters:
Sooo beautiful! Makes me want to spend some time in a cottage by the sea!
Love the coral pillow!!!! I LOVE summer!
Super cute. I wish that I had these kind of peices in my home. Maybe it's just me, but coral and sea life things seem to be more readily available on either coast. They don't seem to go too well with the whole utah desert, dead animals and lizard motif. Guess it's just all about location.
I'm a decorating fan myself. I love all of the seaside fou-fou you have pictured.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, yours is great & your family is adorable.
Have you seen the latest Williams and Sonoma catalog or been in their store? Talk about beautiful botanicals. Oh my!
i'm pretty sure i need that octopus pillow!!
I want it all!!
Post a Comment