5.31.2008

My Girl

Kenners is a girly-girl.
She loves it when I do special hair-do's.
She loves nail polish, lipgloss and makeup.
She loves clothes.
She IS me when I was a little girl.
She is just the cutest.

8 tweets and twitters:

The Farmer's Wife said...

She is a doll! My daughter is all girl too!

Erica said...

She is the cutest 7 year old niece I have!

Traci said...

How fun is that!!!!
So love the pic of your dog, I mean bunny!
Also, glad you joined in the fave things swap, it should not disappoint!!! They are so fun to do!

Amy said...

She is getting so big! I can still picture her with her little fountain pony tail on the top of her head when she was a toddler with not much hair. Oh, how time flies.

Erin said...

She is so pretty!! And such a sweet girl!

Melanee said...

What a gorgeous little girl. I can't wait to see her in person in a couple of months or less.

Lisa said...

I used to think I wanted boys, but then I had girls and I'm so glad! Its so fun to have a little one that you can relate to, and do girl-stuff with.

Looks like your challenge will be to make sure she doesn't grow up too fast!

Anonymous said...

sexy girl