I received this via e-mail from Brandi and thought it might be fun to post. This is one for the family history books!
Gone on a blind date ~ No
Skipped school ~ Yes, but with parental permission so does that really count?Watched someone die ~ Yes, my dear mother-in-law
Been to Canada ~ Yes, many times when we lived in Erie, PA
Been to Mexico ~ No
Been to Florida ~ Believe it or not, No
Been on a plane ~ Yes, too many times to count
Been lost ~ Yes, thank goodness I now have GPS
Been on the opposite side of the country ~ Yes
Gone to Washington , DC ~ Yes, but never for cherry blossom season. I WANT to go and see the cherry blossoms!
Swam in the ocean ~ Yes, kind of impossible not to when you live next to the ocean
Cried yourself to sleep ~ Yes
Played cops and robbers ~ No, I'm a girl

Recently colored with crayons ~ Yes, of course, I'm a girl
Sang Karaoke ~ Yes, with Will Mason at G. Willikers
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes, many, many times
Made prank phone calls ~ Yes, at Scott & Nathan Elliott's house
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose ~ No
Caught a snowflake on your tongue ~ Yes
Danced in the rain ~ Yes, my favorite rain memory is when we lived in Italy and it FINALLY rained during a drought season. My sister and I went out and danced our little hearts out
Written a letter to Santa Claus ~ I'm not sure. Not that I can recall
Been kissed under the mistletoe ~ Yes, I have one in my house every Christmas. Pucker up, DK
1. Any nickname ~ Rae
2. Favourite drink ~ Diet Coke
3. Tattoo ~ No
4. Body piercings ~ No
5. How much do you love your job ~ Most days it's a blast. Then there are those moments...
6. Birthplace ~ Newport News, VA
7. Favorite vacation spot ~ My own backyard as soon as I get my amazing in-ground pool
8. Ever been to Africa ~ No
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner~ No.
10. Ever been on TV ~ Yes
11. Ever steal any traffic sign ~ No
12. Ever been in a car accident ~ Yes
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle ~ 4
14. Favourite salad dressing ~ Ranch
15. Favourite pie ~ Strawberry-Rhubarb
16. Favourite movie? Holiday Inn
17. Favourite holiday ~ Easter
18. Favourite smell ~ Freshly laundered clothing
19. Favourite food ~ Shrimp
20. Favourite dessert ~ Cheesecake
21. Favourite brand of body wash? I use Oil of Olay Age Defying though it's not necessarily my favourite
22. Favourite toothpaste ~ Crest w. Baking Soda
23. Favourite day of the week ~ Friday
24. What do you do to relax ~ Read
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years ~ I always find this question to be tough. I think of all the amazing things I would like to accomplish and be in the next 10 years but my heart yearns to simply be the best wife and mama possible to my beautiful family. An example of Christ to all I meet and continue to cultivate and grow all the talents my Heavenly Father has so lovingly bestowed upon me.
Sang Karaoke ~ Yes, with Will Mason at G. Willikers
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes, many, many times
Made prank phone calls ~ Yes, at Scott & Nathan Elliott's house
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose ~ No
Caught a snowflake on your tongue ~ Yes
Danced in the rain ~ Yes, my favorite rain memory is when we lived in Italy and it FINALLY rained during a drought season. My sister and I went out and danced our little hearts out
Written a letter to Santa Claus ~ I'm not sure. Not that I can recall
Been kissed under the mistletoe ~ Yes, I have one in my house every Christmas. Pucker up, DK
Watched the sunrise with someone you care about ~ Yes, sigh......
Blown bubbles ~ Yes, all the time. JK is a bubble freak
Gone ice-skating ~ Yes, that's how DK and I met
Been skinny dipping outdoors ~ Yes. Does that surprise anyone? :)
Gone to the movies ~ Yes
Blown bubbles ~ Yes, all the time. JK is a bubble freak
Gone ice-skating ~ Yes, that's how DK and I met
Been skinny dipping outdoors ~ Yes. Does that surprise anyone? :)
Gone to the movies ~ Yes
Notice the British spelling of "favorite"...I love it!
2. Favourite drink ~ Diet Coke
3. Tattoo ~ No
4. Body piercings ~ No
5. How much do you love your job ~ Most days it's a blast. Then there are those moments...
6. Birthplace ~ Newport News, VA
7. Favorite vacation spot ~ My own backyard as soon as I get my amazing in-ground pool
8. Ever been to Africa ~ No
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner~ No.
10. Ever been on TV ~ Yes
11. Ever steal any traffic sign ~ No
12. Ever been in a car accident ~ Yes
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle ~ 4
14. Favourite salad dressing ~ Ranch
15. Favourite pie ~ Strawberry-Rhubarb
16. Favourite movie? Holiday Inn
17. Favourite holiday ~ Easter
18. Favourite smell ~ Freshly laundered clothing19. Favourite food ~ Shrimp
20. Favourite dessert ~ Cheesecake
21. Favourite brand of body wash? I use Oil of Olay Age Defying though it's not necessarily my favourite
22. Favourite toothpaste ~ Crest w. Baking Soda
23. Favourite day of the week ~ Friday
24. What do you do to relax ~ Read
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years ~ I always find this question to be tough. I think of all the amazing things I would like to accomplish and be in the next 10 years but my heart yearns to simply be the best wife and mama possible to my beautiful family. An example of Christ to all I meet and continue to cultivate and grow all the talents my Heavenly Father has so lovingly bestowed upon me.




4 tweets and twitters:
Your house looks sooooooo cute!!!
thats a fun thing! Usually, they are not that exciting, but I really like this one. Diet Coke, Fresh Laundry and skinny dippin-we could be secret kindred sisters.
What a great list! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Also, I love that you call your house your "nest." I think that is so tender and precious.
You've never had cookies for dinner?
Post a Comment