5.13.2008

Results - Week 3

We're half way through the challenge! There are only 3 weeks left until June! So hard for me to believe.......


I've been saddled with a nasty cold this week. Though I still got up and hit the treadmill I only walked. No running for me. I've been EXHAUSTED during the day so my usual activity level has been greatly depleted. I feel like week after week I have excuse after excuse. Maybe I'm weaker than I thought I was. Maybe this is a "pride cometh before the fall" situation. I'm usually so cocky when it comes to loosing weight and do not always understand when others have a hard time dropping the pounds. OK! Lesson learned! How much longer need I suffer? Lord, have mercy!!

No weight loss this week. BUT I DID control my CHOCOLATE cravings. I consider this an amazing feat in light of the timing of my womanly cycles!

It's your turn to share your week! Can't wait to hear!!

4 tweets and twitters:

Jen said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!!! I lost 7 lbs this week and have to start getting up earlier. I don;t know what has happened I just can't get to bed early.ARGH

Anonymous said...

I lost one pound - surprising since I had ice cream with the BEST homemade fudge sauce ever..... I digress!! We will see how things keep going!!

PN

Christy said...

Go Jen! Um, I think it is 3 pounds from Tuesday to Tuesday - and that's after eating ice cream - go figure. As you know from my blog I'm all over the place on the scale. Keep at it and so will I!

Melanee said...

I realize it's Wednesday, but I've lost a pound from last week. I don't know if it's a fluke or not, but nobody has moved my scale. (My scale is digital, and when it is moved I question it's veracity).

One thing I do is take a index card and post my ideal weight on the scale. Then I watch for the right numbers to come up. Kind of like slot machines for moms. :)