5.13.2008

Fill 'Er Up

I filled the gas tank of my Odyssey today.

I paid $3.93/gallon.
I pumped 16.758 gallons.
In total, I paid $66.00.

This is the FIRST time I have bought gas for the van since APRIL 26th!! That's 17 days, folks. Needless to say, I have cut WAAYYY back on my driving. I'll be curious to see how long I can make this tank of gas last!

4 tweets and twitters:

Christy said...

I used to put 10,000 miles a year on my car. Not anymore. Now it's closer to 20,000. I have not reached the $60 mark for a fill-up, but only because it has a small tank. The effects of these gas prices are going to be devastating.

Susan said...

I usually fill up every two weeks. (mind you I drive a gas guzzling '03 Dodge Durago that has a 25 gal. tank)I feel pretty good about how much less I drive, but the prices are still outrageous! I love the picture you included on your post, it's so true.

Andy said...

If only I could walk to work, I'd feel better about this post, and the one below it.

Melanee said...

I suggested to my kayak paddling husband that instead of paddling once a week to work, he should paddle at least two. Not only will he save us money in gas, he's more fit to move furniture around with gusto.