Ahhh, to be 7 again! Kenners is beside herself with joy this evening. I was finally able to twist and yank her top left tooth out. She was a very late teether as a baby (which was fabulous on the nursing front) which usually means late to lose their baby teeth. This is only her 3rd baby tooth to fall out. She is having a hard time falling asleep due to all of the excitement. She asked me if she could pray to Heavenly Father about what she wants the tooth fairy to bring her. I told her no, that's not something we should pray about. (She wants the tooth fairy to bring a Webkinz and I know for a fact the tooth fairy is not going to have time to get her hands on a brand new Webkinz before tomorrow morning!)

After all of the tooth pulling, I put together gifts for the girl's teachers. Tomorrow is staff appreciation day at their school. I had wanted to papercraft clipboards but I was never able to find wooden clipboards. Only plastic. How crazy is that? Someone suggested Staples but I was not able to make it there. So, instead I put these together. Thank you 100 Percent Cottam for the fabulous idea!
I included Crystal Light, Pink Lemonade mixes (that's what I had on hand) and a matching cup. I think they're really cute and I would be "tickled pink" to be the recipient!I just came upstairs to check on JK and he is running a fever. Poor boy. I knew there was something the matter when we were out visiting this morning and all he wanted to do was snuggle on my lap instead of get down and play. At least he didn't contaminate any toys! We have playgroup in the morning but I have a feeling we are going to be MIA.
Good night to all!




4 tweets and twitters:
Cute! I might have to borrow your idea for Aubrey's preschool teachers for lack of creativity on my end!
Thanks for the idea! I only have one left that gives gifts and this will be perfect.
Kenners looks so cute with her missing tooth!!!
Adorable picture!!
Post a Comment